Realistic volume expectations for btc?

Screenshot please. Nothing can be seen in the IOS app.

Maybe it is just me? This is the iOS app latest version on iPhone X.

i mean this :slight_smile:

I see the other one tooā€¦

Maybe I am not understanding, but all I was saying was that you can see the volume of BTC trading on the mainnet exchange in the app even though regular users canā€™t see any BTC trading pairs yet on the website (aka there is no other way of seeing BTC volume total outside of the app). Perhaps the pairs are only visible to tier 2 verified people?

1 Like

Ah ok. I thought you saw different BTC pairs ā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bitcoin trading up to $8.7k on mainnet now and rising (probably trading partner testing on mainnet)ā€¦ should be getting close to release.

yup, shouldnā€™t have to wait much longer. so glad to see this finally coming. :partying_face:

I think at this point if itā€™s ready it would make sense to wait until just before or after the quarterly report on Friday. Could capitalize on the excitement of non-custodial bitcoin trading and get more folks to check out the quarterly report.

see ^^ this guy gets it :sunglasses:

think its just me and u left that stuck their necks out and made a bet

there should be a badge for this so we can hang on people

2 Likes

long live the brave :partying_face:

totally agree about the badgeā€¦but lets first get this million :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sometime in the first month - $250-500K/day ($13M/mo)
Assuming there are no major issues, I see the liquidity providers ramping up their trade volume, with retail traders now exploring and participating in the exchange.

3 weeks ahead of scheduleā€¦ Right on schedule :wink:

he struck out ā€¦ we went over 500k in 24 hours ā€¦ i thought ?

technically yes we hit about $525k but I mean he gave a range, and we need to monitor the next few days to see what happens :stuck_out_tongue: