Random exchange feedback

Just started playing around with the exchange and wanted somewhere to mind dump

1 Like

What is going on here? Unit number changes every time you swap coins on the simplified exchange. Started with 1 ETH and ended up with 1.32ETH after a few swaps. Why not just just clear the fields or at least swap both numbers and keep them the same.

3 Likes

I think this is caused by asymmetric rounding. Because of the limited number of decimals it needs to round the amount of tokens you receive. These rounding errors accumulate if you keep pressing the button and the code appears to prefer rounding up to rounding down.

3 Likes

Haven’t placed a trade yet. Want to know when placing a buy on say NEO-ETH, i.e. buying NEO with ETH, are fees subtracted from the asset being bought (NEO)? So when placing a taker order for say 100 NEO, 0.25% fee is subtracted and the buyer ends up with 99.75 NEO?

When toggling the orderbook between prices denominated in USD and ETH, would be useful and more intuitive to have the ETH values on the y-axis of the chart reflect that change.

2 Likes

The values at the bottom, right and top of the depth chart are not visible in dark mode.
Also the depth chart itself is quite useless as it is is showing the entire order book (appearance is skewed by very high asks and very low bids) with no way to zoom in for more detail.

1 Like

Not exchange related, but the ‘sign in’ button at the top right on the Nash.io homepage links to the exchange interface - should just go to the login screen

2 Likes

When sending/receiving assets, suggested assets that user already has in balance could be at top of the list or in “suggested”, then others in alphabetical order/searchable. Alternatively something like the top 5 most used assets below the drop down.

Imgur

2 Likes

The site does not remember certain preferences once the user has logged out e.g.

• ‘hide small balances’ checkbox,
  • the order in which assets are displayed i.e. sorted by name or allocation
  • 24h/weekly/monthly views of overall portfolio performance etc.
5 Likes

Good feedback :slight_smile:

When hiding balances, the balance still remains in the overall portfolio performance graph.

The allocation percentages get hidden but the visual aspect (horizontal bars with the corresponding percentage filled) remains the same.

Transfers: make the distinction between deposits and withdrawals clearer. Both use green arrows pointed in different directions - perhaps a different coloured arrow or a plus/minus next to the balance indicating how the balance changed.

The ability to quickly sort by deposit/withdrawal/contract transfer would be nice

The send/receive window cannot be closed by pressing the X in top RHS once on the second ‘review and start transfer’ screen. In order to close the window one first has to press the back button to back to the ‘create a transfer’ page and then X.

1 Like

For me the graph in the funds management section is showing a totally different datetime than it actually is. (14.Feb.2020 - 7:00 instead of 17.02.2020 - 17:42)
Can anyone confirm? Or is it a problem from me, because I haven’t seen this to be reported.

1 Like

Can confirm this is also the case with me

1 Like

I would say that it feels wierd to click on “Trade” and arriving on a trading pair, with the chart and orderbook… I would rather arrive on the “Markets” page instead of the “Exchange” one.

1 Like

It would also be great if the highest volume pairs are shown on top :slight_smile:

Edit this have been fixed, thanks guys :smiley:

3 Likes

This graph is totally wrong since day one and not just the date even the value is all over the place ^^

1 Like

I would say that the “Markets” table should display all the coins trading on the exchange, and that the trading pairs should be dispalyed when clicking on the coin.
A familiar display like the one on coinmarketcap with information on the coins market cap would feel easier to go through the exchange. And as I said, it would be better to arrive on this page instead on the “Exchange” page.

3 Likes

I think this is a great idea, I could see this being the preference for my friends and family who are new to blockchain and not too familiar with cryptocurrency trading.

2 Likes