Question about dividend from DEX matching engine

Hello,

As Fabio mentioned before, all fees collected from matching engine will share dividend to nex holder. So the NEX OTC service will using the same matching engine and share the revenues to holder or different system ?

2 Likes

@canesin @ethan can we have some clarification on this? :point_up_2: im seeing this pop up everywhere now and there’s a clear lack of understanding throughout the community on exactly what does and doesn’t generate dividend fees.

2 Likes

What goes through the matching engine are any change Token-A to Token-B, those pay fees. NEX OTC services will be focused on fiat execution for block trades not tokens.

4 Likes

So what about Fiat buying btc? Are those fees collected and distributed to stakers?

@canesin Hi Fabio. If nex adds fiat pairs at some point in the future, how will that work regarding fees?

So if there is direct pairings with fiat eventually will those trade’s fees (BTC/USD) be contributed to the dividends?

Also, what about securities pairings, how to fees from securities tokens in the future get paid out?

1 Like

so does this mean that down the line fiat pairs are not included in generating dividend fees?

@Canesin Fabio, i can read german, so where can I find a clarification on this subject in the securities prospectus of the NEON EXCHANGE AG? Thanks for support!!

1 Like

Staking dividends are described in Section V C §6 of the Wertpapierprospekt, “Mit den Token verbundene Rechte”, which begins on p. 49.

@Aryatara can you please translate that section for us. I am curious of what you will find.

Yeah thanks Chris! I read that, but I cant clearly see if for example Fiat/Bitcoin pair is generating fees for us. Or is it excluded? I ask this in regard to Megatronxone question above. " So if there is direct pairings with fiat eventually will those trade’s fees (BTC/USD) be contributed to the dividends?

Also, what about securities pairings, how to fees from securities tokens in the future get paid out?" Thanks for your help…

:grinning:

thats maybe a bit hard for me cause my english is not so professionell.:sweat_smile:

@Aryatara anything that goes through the matching engine pay fees as stated in the prospectus. Including fiat markets like the BTC/USD example.

There are whoever things that does not go through the matching engine like OTC on-off fiat ramps and those do not pay fees. Those do not constitute components of the DEX but are part of the overall platform.

[EDIT] In near future we have ideas to generate indirect fees from OTC, but you have to have in mind that most block traders in OTC do execute smaller orders in public exchanges.

11 Likes

Did you just confirm BTC/USD trading :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thanks Fabio for clarification!

1 Like

i think one clarification would be handy if someone could tell us how often the claiming button be available… daily? weekly? monthly? on certain volume reached? tx

1 Like

weekly

1 Like

weekly

2 Likes

Monthly, you will receive the dividend payout automatically each month.
Look at the stake information on the first photo.

1 Like