Q4 Quarterly Report: Post your AMA questions here!

• Last year some of the founders spent time in un official telegram channels answering community questions. will team consider a common platform (twitter, community.nash.io) for casual ama once in like 2 weeks to a month.

• Last year multiple times community was waiting anxiously to find the starting time nash test net or main net going live. will you consider twitter or other channels (little bit more frequent announcements/updates in nash.io) to avoid any guessing from community

Each time I’ve used the exchange, other exchanges have had better prices. An order that won’t fill on Nash, could easily be filled many times over on Binance for example. Typically I’ve then had to adjust my order 3 or 4 times for it to fill.

When can we expect the best price program to begin?

9 Likes
  1. We know that you are in the process of obtaining the security dealer license. I would like to know if Nash, in any way, is in conversation with companies, institutions or governments about offering security tokens on Nash, in preparation for the security dealer license being obtained? If yes, you can expand on this further?

2. Obviously, it is not that easy to obtain the security dealer license, but is there a reasonable chance that this can happen in 2020? Or do you estimate those chances to be very low?

2 Likes
  1. How is the team doing as far as expectations and efficiency of working remote?

2. Is the team planning to open more offices around the world later in time or will Nash be completely remote?

Could you share more about what kind of developments you will focus on to bring growth to the business?

1 Like

Is there any limitation of any kind in building partnerships or integrations with other DeFi projects that are being developed in the Ethereum network, giving the fact that Nash is a NEO based project? Would it make sense to move Nash to Ethereum from a business perspective to benefit from the DeFi ecosystem?

2 Likes

Is current approvals good enough to start futures or options? It would be nice to see nash is leading and coming out with products unique and not present in many other exchanges.

Adoption and growth of the crypto market could be enhanced much quicker with social trading. Therefore, does Nash intend to include any of the following features in the near-mid future?
Copying trading
Ability to build built and copy simple ready-made portfolios
Live chat box / news feed for each market
Trend indicators of best and worst performing markets
Ability to invest in new projects exclusively via Nash platform, for example security tokens.

1 Like

Will Nash as a company also stake Nash tokens from the revenue it generates from the exchange?

1 Like
  1. During the dot-com boom, a lot of platforms championing the internet went extinct and failed to garner mass adoption (e.g. AOL, Alta Vista, Netscape, etc etc,). Your company is one of several platforms pioneering “decentralized finance” (DeFi); what steps need to be taken by Nash to be a winner (and leader) of this space? Do you have partners in finance that will help?

2. Which tradeshows will you be exhibiting at this year?

5 Likes

before the topic is locked, i just want to say thanks for making this ama. I hope you have time to answer every question to the best you can. Some things are probably unable to give straight answers on, but we appriciate everything you can say on those matters.

Looking forwards to it Nash team and community! Love you both!

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for your responses. We’ve already got over 70 questions, so we’re going to lock the thread. We’ll do our best to answer as many as possible!

8 Likes