Q4 Quarterly Report: Post your AMA questions here!

When can we expect SEPA transfer on the exchange?

4 Likes

Why do the API wrappers still don’t support deposit and withdrawal functionality?

2 Likes

Can Nash stop dividends from being paid out, or is it run by a smart contract and can they be collected even without interacting with the Nash website?

1 Like

I personally find the tools to complete Nash’s non-custodial aspects just as important as adding bitcoin trading.
Can i ask about the progress of these tools? One to extract the private keys from eth/btc/neo from the pass phrase of nash? And the tool to withdraw from trading contracts without using Nash?
Thanks!

2 Likes

When are we getting LTC, BCH and DOGE wallets?
When are we getting BTC, LTC, BCH, DOGE trading pairs?
Any estimate on when marketing will start targeting an increase in volume?
When are we getting USDC pairs in the UK?
Are there any plans to add a Euro-based stablecoin or create a Nash stable coin?

Regards,

NB

9 Likes

There has been mentionings from the team to improve the UX or UI. Can you tell what has been done about this? Perhaps some sneak peeks to share?

thanks!

3 Likes

In the Nash App, under “Markets”, there are three windows (Market cap (all crypto), 24h volume (all crypto), and BTC dominance). Would it be possible to create a “home page” that allows the user to choose say 10-12 such windows from a wide variety of choices (e.g. (in addition to the 3 options listed above) All time (personal) staking rewards (USD net worth), 24h staking rewards (USD net worth), 24h portfolio net worth change, all crypto market cap 24h change (as %), specific (listed on Nash) trading pair 24h change (i.e. a watchlist pair), 24h top trading pair in volume, 24h best (or worst) performing asset in 24h, Nash 24h/1week/1month volume (in USD) - please note that the current 24h statements are not accurate, e.g. if someone sells $1000 in ETH for $1000 in NEO, the 24h volume for each is listed as $1000, suggesting that total trading volume was $2000.

1 Like
  • Last year some of the founders spent time in un official telegram channels answering community questions. will team consider a common platform (twitter, community.nash.io) for casual ama once in like 2 weeks to a month.

• Last year multiple times community was waiting anxiously to find the starting time nash test net or main net going live. will you consider twitter or other channels (little bit more frequent announcements/updates in nash.io) to avoid any guessing from community

Each time I’ve used the exchange, other exchanges have had better prices. An order that won’t fill on Nash, could easily be filled many times over on Binance for example. Typically I’ve then had to adjust my order 3 or 4 times for it to fill.

When can we expect the best price program to begin?

9 Likes
  1. We know that you are in the process of obtaining the security dealer license. I would like to know if Nash, in any way, is in conversation with companies, institutions or governments about offering security tokens on Nash, in preparation for the security dealer license being obtained? If yes, you can expand on this further?

2. Obviously, it is not that easy to obtain the security dealer license, but is there a reasonable chance that this can happen in 2020? Or do you estimate those chances to be very low?

2 Likes
  1. How is the team doing as far as expectations and efficiency of working remote?

2. Is the team planning to open more offices around the world later in time or will Nash be completely remote?

Could you share more about what kind of developments you will focus on to bring growth to the business?

1 Like

Is there any limitation of any kind in building partnerships or integrations with other DeFi projects that are being developed in the Ethereum network, giving the fact that Nash is a NEO based project? Would it make sense to move Nash to Ethereum from a business perspective to benefit from the DeFi ecosystem?

2 Likes

Is current approvals good enough to start futures or options? It would be nice to see nash is leading and coming out with products unique and not present in many other exchanges.

Adoption and growth of the crypto market could be enhanced much quicker with social trading. Therefore, does Nash intend to include any of the following features in the near-mid future?
Copying trading
Ability to build built and copy simple ready-made portfolios
Live chat box / news feed for each market
Trend indicators of best and worst performing markets
Ability to invest in new projects exclusively via Nash platform, for example security tokens.

1 Like

Will Nash as a company also stake Nash tokens from the revenue it generates from the exchange?

1 Like
  1. During the dot-com boom, a lot of platforms championing the internet went extinct and failed to garner mass adoption (e.g. AOL, Alta Vista, Netscape, etc etc,). Your company is one of several platforms pioneering “decentralized finance” (DeFi); what steps need to be taken by Nash to be a winner (and leader) of this space? Do you have partners in finance that will help?

2. Which tradeshows will you be exhibiting at this year?

5 Likes

before the topic is locked, i just want to say thanks for making this ama. I hope you have time to answer every question to the best you can. Some things are probably unable to give straight answers on, but we appriciate everything you can say on those matters.

Looking forwards to it Nash team and community! Love you both!

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for your responses. We’ve already got over 70 questions, so we’re going to lock the thread. We’ll do our best to answer as many as possible!

8 Likes