You guys are all freaking out over nothing…they didn’t change the name or change the targets etc. If you did not get contacted about the private testing then you simply were not selected. Those who were likely had to sign NDAs and cannot talk about it. They never stated it would be open beta, they always said it would be for community members.
Let me try to bring some clarity to what’s coming on the 31st (this is all from information team members have said on this forum):
- They will open up the community beta for testing on the 31st.
- Not everyone will get access on that day. They will increase the number of community members over the coming weeks.
- They will be updating the exchange on an ongoing basis based on the feedback and testing from those in the beta.
- This will initially not settle on-chain (but on testnets). They will switch to on-chain settling during the last phase of the community beta.
- Following this last phase, they will undergo a thorough security review.
- After all of that is complete, they will open up to the general public.
Hope that clarifies it for you. If there’s more info you need, then perhaps they just haven’t decided to declare that yet. I imagine we’ll see an announcement post closer to the 31st that has more details on how things will work.