Production exchange feedback

The exchange underwent an upgrade a few minutes ago.

Please do report any small bug you find here (please provide your browser and OS if it’s a UI issue).

N.B: Any serious bug should be reported to support directly.

There are reports of:

• the orderbook appearing empty whereas it isn’t.
  • scrollbars not being in the right position within the orderbook.

If you’re able to reproduce any of those bugs, please report it (possibly with a screen recording).

I had the same issue “scrollbars not being in the right position within the orderbook.”

But, may be it is cache. I did Ctrl+ Shift + R and it refreshed and showed properly

Hi @canesin, nashteam,

I have an issue on the production version.

I will show you a video what happens. First of all, it’s happening on Windows 10, on chrome and of all other modern browsers. Also tested it on macbook and the same thing happens.

In the video you will see the following:

1. On reload exchange the scrollbar of the sell order book is perfectly aligned on the bottom.
  2. Whenever I switch to a different pair, the scrollbar of the sell order book is aligned on the top. (happens on every pair whenever I switch)
  3. It’s really hard to scroll back down, because it’s loading all the orders back in. As you can see the scrollbar is bigger (larger) when it’s at the top of the sell orderbook, and smaller when it’s down. Same thing happens on the buy order book but there it’s fine, because it has to start at the top of the buy order book and when you scroll there is has to load more orders and the scrollbar getting smaller. So for the scrolling on the sell order book I think it should be the other way around. The scrollbar starts at the bottom of the sell order book and when you scroll up it should be loading more orders and the scrollbar is getting smaller.

I hope this make sense :slight_smile:

Video

For me it’s really painful to scroll down on the sell order book every time. Hopefully this is an easy fix for you guys!

Thanks!

Dennis,

2 Likes

Please do not report bugs for the live markets here, use support@nash.io for that.