Price action

3$ nex token. I am really happy that Nex token price is going up.

But im wandering why is it going up, its not like nash is interconnected to BTC price action

Is it just referral program working so well or any instutional body buying. Did i miss any big announcement.

what do you think why price increase for nex token.

I guess several reasons, break out started at same time with a tweet about money transmitting license in USA. but main reason I guess is that the liquidity is low at the moment. It takes no effort at all to move the price. Plus many of the investors are holding in anticipation of the exchange release. But that is just my opinion. I’m not too concerned about the price in the short run. Better to look at the next 5-10 years if you ask me. Rome was not build in 1 day…

4 Likes

Read all the nashsocial medium blog posts… they are exciting news for nash especially the most recent ones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything in the market has been going up these past couple weeks, also the tweet that you can apply for your coin to be listed would get my attention as a trader, means they are close to ready for launch. Also, easy $9 pump when things get rolling in my swing trading opinion.

1 Like

I’d say it’s because of demand - simple as that. We all have to be aware and realise that only a small portion of NEX is available, therefore luxury goods. As the time goes people will be more and more hungry but less and less will be available. My personal expectation is that the price will fall down after the launch. Short term users will be complaining about pairs, and staking is not making them rich over night etc. - they will start to sell NEX -> more will be available. Luckily I’m long term investor so any price between 0.8$-5$ won’t surprise me…

1 Like

Can you please provide the links? may be atleast in dm . thanks

You can search for nashsocial in google and all of nash social media accounts will show…or https://medium.com/nashsocial <<

1 Like

What excites me the most in their recent medium posts is:

1. “We are already working with partners in the United States of America, European Union and Brazil, but are keen to expand to new regions and grow our network in the areas we already serve, providing a greater choice of currency pairs and types of digital asset.”

2. “A Listings page has been added to our website where project leaders are able to submit their applications.” (More high quality project leaders will be aware of nash, and possible increase of nash community and integration of technologies to empower both projects)

3. “Our Q2 Quarterly Report event will be held in Boston, MA on 27 July 2019.”

I’m easily excited you can say :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I completely agree, mr. Belfort. This is almost all anticipation of the exchange. I wouldn’t be suprised if the price will fall drastically after (or just before: it is of course “buy the rumour sell the news”) the launch. Your post made me think though… What do you think about the coming 5-10 years?

The scope of the project is much larger than the exchange. Well informed investors know that the exchange is just a small part. IMO Nash is not even competing with the likes of Binance etc. Instead they are building a complete fintech solution that enables users to pay, invest, trade and do business. All with regulatory compliance, self custody and ease of use as core values.

Fabio said that they are aiming for 1 billion users by 2030. It is a long way to go but you have to start somewhere, so why not aim high. The start of this marathon project is the exchange.

With this in the back of your mind, questions like “when launch?”, “What will the price do short term”, “What about Binance DEX” etc become, well… with all due respect… A bit shortsighted.

I see Nash as a value investment. I’m a believer and I will let it ride 5-10 years, this could be a ticket to financial freedom IMO. That said, it could also go to zero :slight_smile: But i’m willing to take that chance. As ever DYOR!

3 Likes

I agree with the comments about the scope of the project. This is something that comes back a lot when you watch interviews of members of the team, presentation of the project, online posts etc. And actually, I would be worried if that would not be the case cause that would mean that they are missing the very much needed long term view.

The people calling for launch and for short term predictions are most likely gonna be flipping their coins very soon after and hoop for a x3-x5 return. I’d rather have that the team takes their time and deliver a good product. I’m not sure whether or not this is going to be a ticket to financial freedom (also depends on how much NEX you own), but I do think it is going to be a good project, and I am already invested.

Let’s see what happens and maybe in 5-10 years we will speak again about this topic, would be interesting :).

1 Like