Possibility to launch circuit card?

Is there a possibility that you’re going to put a card, as visa or mastercard, beside nashpay? Personally i don’t think can use the QR code in a short time due to the adoption by the merchants, so it would have been convenient to have a card in the meantime. In my opinion, by launching a card you will also attract much more users being Nash non custodial.

1 Like

I second this opinion!
Is this possible team? Knowing it is harder to pull of.

2 Likes

Using a card is one of the holy Grails of crypto… One day

1 Like

They’ve said not in the past, but maybe the opinion may change. I think really the ideal situation would be to able to use your mobile phone at the point of payment vs issuing a card which by its very nature has to run through the traditional banking/payment processing system.

1 Like

Crypto.com said to launch cards tied to non custodial accounts (they didnt have this for a long time but apparantly will)
So yeah, having one with nash would be epic!

1 Like

even for me the best thing is to use the phone, the problem is that to date at least in my country nobody accepts nash pay … and I think it will be like this for a long time yet. If they don’t put in an already popular payment method most people will never use nash for paying. People who immediately need a wallet associated with a card will pour into wirex, coinbase etc. etc.

I feel like paying with your smartphone is a more promising bet, probably easier to implement for Nash team too. And since most smartphones have NFC technology, it should be widely compatible as well!

3 Likes

smartphone payments could become big, but are not nearly as adopted as credit/debit cards. Only in china QR code payments are king.
And dont forget that NFC is just near field communicating. not a compatibility guarantee. If your phone has NFC it doesn’t mean it can use google pay/apple pay/samsung pay etc. Same for Nash Pay. Merchants have to support it, and that won’t be easy.

I’d like to see a Nash debit/credit card backed by visa/MasterCard with different tiers for how long you stake your Nash and cash back in btc!!!

1 Like