Poor choice of initial coins available to trade

Why have the team selected such a poor choice of coins to trade at launch? Travala coin??? Red pulse Phoenix??? I don’t even know what Guard or LX coins are as they’re not even on coinmarketcap??? No one trades these coins as they’re useless. Why not just list a few top ten coins like Cardano, EOS, or Tron, instead of a load of scam coins?

2 Likes

Those are different blockchains therefore probably requiring different protocols for the platform I’d imagine. Similar to why Bitcoin won’t be available until the protocol is ready.

What’s your reasoning for calling those other coins scams by the way? Seems quite ironic.

I do agree that these coins will have zero volume. Very strange that they even want to list them. However, im sure they are not scams

I don’t really care if you withdraw your statement or not. I don’t know anything about these coins but you are the one calling them scams with no evidence, the burden of proof is on you.

ADA and Co. are on different Blockchain ,
It will take time to implement them. The Team focuses on the BTC chain first to bring liquidity.
As for those available at launch they are on the ETH and NEP-5 chains

1 Like

Not being listed on Coinmarketcap or low volume does not mean something is a scam coin. As you may or may not know, the founders of Nash are also part of COZ. So listing NEP-5 projects on their platform to help neo projects get some liquidity is not that weird.

2 Likes

Maybe try to read people’s comments. Sure Tron, Cardano and EOS would offer more trading volume than those smaller NEP-5 tokens. However, at launch neo and ethereum chains are supported and it seems like first focus afterwards is bitcoin. They are building a non-custodial exchange, it isn’t as easy to add any chain as it is to centralized exchanges.

1 Like

I actually have some, they were de-listed because they wanted to upgrade their smart contract. Besides that, the partner they dropped was the problem, not moonlight.

You do very little research to conclude something is a scam…

1 Like

What the hell is LA coin? Invested all his money? Who said EOS and XRP would or should be abandoned?

It’s quite obvious you are trolling, thus this will be my last reply to your troll posts. Have a good day.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuuuud

All the initial coins are good projects. The volume of initial coins probably does not matter much as nash is planning to list projects in an exponential manner, assuming erc20, nep-5 tokens listing will be easy, they may want to list those first before spending a whole lot of time on specific blockchain projects. coinbase listed xrp last week after years in this space

2 Likes

Maybe because these are NEP-5 tokens on NEO blockchain and therefore easier to integrate into the platform. The top ten you mentioned will come along the way but they need time for integration as they are on different blockchains. There is a possibility that if the team had decided to go with only top coins on the launch, the launch may have been delayed further. We don’t want that, do we? Moreover, i don’t think calling all NEP-5 tokens is justified.

1 Like

This could have been a civil discussion on the merits or questions regarding the initial token listings, but it is basically just trashing coins because you don’t like their current economics. This topic should be closed. No meaningful discussion happening here.

2 Likes

Wow! That escalated very fast. Nash has had ample time to list more blockchain projects. The delay was due to license and not related to actual development. So, no excuse there.

Having said that, need to have more patience. Its time, let the exchange get live first, listing will eventually happen!

@Bad_News_Billy I’m really happy to see you here posting such “debatable” and “simple” topics because more new people will be able to learn more about nash in this thread. (Although we all know that you are a troll here)

Let me start,

Firstly, you claimed

So, to you, any coins that you have no idea about and they are not on CoinMarketCap (CMC) shouldn’t be listed on an exchange. And to you, any coin that is listed on CMC should be safe to invest in? I think you forgot about Bitconnect. And i hope you are not joking here.

Also, do you know that to be listed on CMC, you need to be listed on at least 2 exchanges? I bet you don’t.

Firstly, to my knowledge, you are not a shareholder of nash exchange.

Secondly, since you are NOT a shareholder, you have no rights or say to what coins nash team wishes to list. (Although you can make suggestions to them to consider).

Therefore, who are you to demand an explanation from the nash team why they are going to list them?

Then,

Then again,

What makes you think nash exchange will not add more coins to the exchange?
@canesin has explained earlier,

@Bad_News_Billy i get that you are new here, account only created a few hours ago. So I’m here to educate you on how to use the search button so you will not make a fool out of yourself here.

Step 1:
Go to the magnifying glass at the top right, click it,

Step 2:
Use search words such as “volume” to find answers you need.

It’s easy…try it :slightly_smiling_face:

Finally, you posted a totally laughable post claiming nash will lose its credibility if they don’t listen to you…(I’m sure you are a small kid or you have some intellect issues here, and I don’t think you have any credibility here compared to any other people here)

So you judge a project by it’s twitter page?
It seems like you can be easily scammed because i could just hire a UX designer to create a website and have you invest your money on my project because you only look at a website to invest your money in. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

And then, nash team has history of creating blockchain projects at https://cityofzion.io/team/ .

Their $NEX token is also a registered security in Liechtenstein

Nash also has dozens of lawyers consulting them on getting their banking licenses, and all other licenses to fulfil their vision of 1 billion users by 2030.

Tell me more about credibility here compared to other shady projects out there.

5 Likes

User has been suspended until the end of April for not following the Community guidelines (being insulting, not discussing productively, etc.). I’ve hidden the offensive posts and am going to lock this topic.

10 Likes