Poor choice of initial coins available to trade

Why have the team selected such a poor choice of coins to trade at launch? Travala coin??? Red pulse Phoenix??? I don’t even know what Guard or LX coins are as they’re not even on coinmarketcap??? No one trades these coins as they’re useless. Why not just list a few top ten coins like Cardano, EOS, or Tron, instead of a load of scam coins?

2 Likes

Those are different blockchains therefore probably requiring different protocols for the platform I’d imagine. Similar to why Bitcoin won’t be available until the protocol is ready.

What’s your reasoning for calling those other coins scams by the way? Seems quite ironic.

I do agree that these coins will have zero volume. Very strange that they even want to list them. However, im sure they are not scams

The only problem here is YOU are not aware of these coins. Red Pulse (PHX) has been among the official partners from day 1.

1 Like

Bitconnect and Confido were on Coinmarketcap. Explain this.

1 Like

I don’t really care if you withdraw your statement or not. I don’t know anything about these coins but you are the one calling them scams with no evidence, the burden of proof is on you.

ADA and Co. are on different Blockchain ,
It will take time to implement them. The Team focuses on the BTC chain first to bring liquidity.
As for those available at launch they are on the ETH and NEP-5 chains

1 Like

Stop your trolling.

1 Like

You’ll get banned eventually. Stop your BS. This is your last warning.

1 Like

Not being listed on Coinmarketcap or low volume does not mean something is a scam coin. As you may or may not know, the founders of Nash are also part of COZ. So listing NEP-5 projects on their platform to help neo projects get some liquidity is not that weird.

2 Likes

Maybe try to read people’s comments. Sure Tron, Cardano and EOS would offer more trading volume than those smaller NEP-5 tokens. However, at launch neo and ethereum chains are supported and it seems like first focus afterwards is bitcoin. They are building a non-custodial exchange, it isn’t as easy to add any chain as it is to centralized exchanges.

1 Like

I actually have some, they were de-listed because they wanted to upgrade their smart contract. Besides that, the partner they dropped was the problem, not moonlight.

You do very little research to conclude something is a scam…

1 Like

This troll has lost his credibility from the first post.

1 Like

I pity you.

What the hell is LA coin? Invested all his money? Who said EOS and XRP would or should be abandoned?

It’s quite obvious you are trolling, thus this will be my last reply to your troll posts. Have a good day.

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuuuud

All the initial coins are good projects. The volume of initial coins probably does not matter much as nash is planning to list projects in an exponential manner, assuming erc20, nep-5 tokens listing will be easy, they may want to list those first before spending a whole lot of time on specific blockchain projects. coinbase listed xrp last week after years in this space

2 Likes