Poll: How often do you think NEX should tweet once exchange is launched

Not bothered about no. of tweets. But I hope they tweet alot less frequently than the Binance team :joy: #qualityfirst #trustyourselves

1 Like

Maybe when they have as many Twitter followers :sunglasses:

Binance and Bakkt still tweeting hard :sweat_smile:

NEX should tweet more often than now, NEX is continuously losing followers

Instead of trying to micro-manage the company, it might be a good idea to let the team run the company. Counting the number of tweets per day etc is useless in my opinion. I used Coinbase before finding out that they had a Twitter page.

2 Likes

I get your point but wouldnā€™t say micro-managing. The team doesnā€™t have to follow our layman prescriptions.

Also, consider that t marketing is ever evolving. What worked 3-4 years ago may not be revant today.

1 Like

Itā€™s good to see the different viewpoints from the community. I certainly donā€™t judge your desire to have the team tweet more, once the platform is ready.

I understand many organisations have a throughput quota to maintain engagement with community. If the team can find enough relevant content to be tweeting consistently then Iā€™m all for it.

Iā€™m fairly confident in this team to nail the marketing and communications strategy based on the logic and reasoning behind all previous decisions. Until I see otherwise, I wouldnā€™t tell them how to market. I understand thatā€™s not your intention. This is directed at those who seem to know the best way to market a crypto project despite not one strategy thus far working i.e. reaching mass adoption and maintaining.

We shall see.

5 Likes