Please share your best 3 Books

Principles by: Ray Dalio
(this is on how important are principles in life and business)

The 10X Rule by: Grant Cardone
(this is to realize how much is required to succeed)

Elon Musk by: Ashlee Vance
(this last one made me realize how small I was thinking)

What are your favorite 3 books?
:handshake:

1 Like

Try " Adaptive Markets" by Andrew W. Lo, Really interesting and think @canesin likes this one too

2 Likes

Got the book :handshake:
Those 2 others are good to know if we try to get our idea :bulb: out to crypto community :loud_sound:

Not on Audible :flushed:

This is way out of left field, but if anyone is interested in fiction / deep fantasy:

Malazan Book of the Fallen series

10 books in the series, totaling ~11,200 pages @ a whopping 3.3M word count. For reference, the Harry Potter series total word count is just over 1M.

Honestly, it puts Lord of the Rings & Game of Thrones to shame imo. The world is so mind-blowingly expansive and fleshed out, it makes you weep when you finish a book because you just want it to go on forever. Thankfully though there are 10 books, averaging 1,100 pages per book. It’s incredible, can’t recommend the series enough for fantasy lovers!

1 Like

Lord of the flies. The White company. King Solomons mines.

2 Likes

One of the most important part in a company is having Common Sense.
Common Sense will eliminate extra costs, boost productivity, see a situation from customers point of view…

My favorite is chapter 10
@Kellogg @canesin ( this is a book that reminds us how important common sense is in maintaining, restoring or building ) :handshake:
Common Sense = Decentralization ( for our thinking)