Please Help with answering this questions about Nash

Would be great to have the best answers posted on social media ( tag Mark Cuban, because he is intensely learning about crypto)

MARK CUBAN :point_down: ( questions for a crypto company if it would come to Shark Tank )

1- Who are you competing with?

2- Why are you better?

3- What’s unique?

4- What’s going to make people want to do business with you?

5- What impact are you going to have on the business world, that allows businesses to become more profitable and change the game?

This questions are from this episode :point_down: ( interesting episode )

:handshake:

1 Like

A few more questions from Mark Cuban that would be great to have clear answers!:point_down:

On the business side:
Does it make me more productive, competitive, profitable?

For individuals:
Is this the path of least resistance, does it make my life better?

By having good answers to this questions, I believe that we as a Community will benefit a lot :handshake:

Let’s find the best answers together.
When we will talk with anyone, we can be certain of why we support Nash :wave:

Thank you :pray:

Thanks @Radu, those are truly interesting questions for the community and even for the team.

One thing though, I would avoid asking the Community to mass tag personalities on social media: even if you said “the best answers [only]”, there could be a confusion there.

2 Likes

What if we organize ourselves, and create one tweet where we tag Mark Cuban, with the whole community liking that tweet, and no more tagging Mark. ( just ones )
What do you think? We just need to support in the right way.
Organize ourselves here in the community, and go outside with a great plan of actions :smiley:

I think it’s best if we let Nash unfold their marketing strategy. We’ll have plenty of opportunities to back them then.

3 Likes

Coinbase, Kraken ( the only fully compliant players, non of them non-custodial )

-First public digital security token in Europe, paying dividends from company profits. The only fully regulated exchange that has a token.
-The creators of the Safest crypto wallet in industry. Set withdrawal limits with multi-party computation to maximally secure your funds.
-L2 crypto exchange, the only non-custodial exchange in industry that supports real #BTC trading. The most secure exchange. Algorithmic trading secured by address whitelisting and MPC-powered decentralized APIs.
-0% fee from fiat into #BTC #ETH #USDC #NEO in Europe.
-Fully regulated, with a great dose of common sense, on how to create innovative projects and respect financial rules. US & EU compliant.
-Buy/Sell/Store crypto in a non-custodial way. You are in control of your keys :key:

FOR BUSINESSES :point_down:
-Nash Link payment solution.
The easiest way to accept cryptocurrency. Your customers send crypto, you receive cash. We handle the blockchain for free. Free is possible because Nash is a ecosystem of products.
-Let users buy crypto within your platform. Nash will not have your users data.

Personally for me Nash is better because of the values, and their vision that provides a level plain field to everyone, the same opportunities equally & transparent. Nash is building a future that helps me provide for my family a better life :handshake:.

-Non-custodial BTC trading.
-Algorithmic trading secured by address whitelisting and MPC-powered decentralized APIs.
-The creators of the Safest crypto wallet in industry. Set withdrawal limits with multi-party computation to maximally secure your funds.
-0% fee from fiat into #BTC #ETH #USDC #NEO in Europe.
-Payment solution with 0.00$ fee for seller & buyer.
( unique👆 and even if someone is providing some of these services, we are better )

You can take advantage of crypto payments & crypto trading by integrating with Nash, without giving any data about your clients over to Nash. Only you are in control of your assets and your customers, Nash just provides the service.

Should we add or take away something from above :point_up_2:?
Your contribution is very welcome :handshake: