Plans to bring in market makers?

There is <$800 traded in 24 hours, which means that a single nex coin should be $0.00016416 per coin at the moment for an annual 5% dividend, therefore the current status of the coin price @ $1.30 is 7919 times or 791900% over valued. Everyone has their own investment techniques, mine are number oriented.

You only invest based on numbers? Never looking at market landscape or future potential or just…context in general?

It’s important to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. I think you might be looking at everything under a microscope, which can be suffocating and may paint a dreadful picture of NEX.

2 Likes

You need low dispersion and large datasets for number oriented techniques. You’re deriving number techniques for an MVP barely launched a week ago and giving price valuations based on Markets which collectively hold 0.25% of NEX supply on their books?

2 Likes

800,000% over-valued… I am aware of long term goals, I have staked 30% of my nex for 2 years. I do not think this price will hold. Prepare for more dumps. My take on it. Until volume increases price decreases.

Numbers are part of it, but charts and milestones are also part of it.
Edit: and just a side-point, if we break any lower on the charts we are in exploratory low territory. This is drifting from my original question but I felt like I needed to explain my logic regardless.

And this discussion is drifting from what matters to Nash as a company. I don’t see the need to discuss short-term valuation involving an MVP’s volume after 8-9 days. If you are a swing trader, then identify yourself as one so we know where your priorities lie. Otherwise, take a step back and understand that today’s price of NEX is mostly inconsequential, since advertising hasn’t even begun yet.

1 Like

I understand your point, it sounds like you are willing to ride the price to $0.25 and back up again due to your faith in the project, this concerns me though. Just a difference in our comfort levels I guess. Swing trading nex was never my intention, I’m just overwhelmed by the chart and numbers which both indicate we are in for much more downside short-term.

Is there an issue with the ethereum contract? Just asking because there is $0 volume for usdc-eth, and as the second most liquid crypto pairing this confuses me

Edit: the volume is sorted from highest to lowest, so the Eth-usdc pairing is lower on the list.