Our new strategy and roadmap

:scream: Reading while driving?? Is that allowed in the US? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I love this vibes :smiley:
I drive for a living, so eating, reading, writing, listening - are part of driving this days :wink: ( this is why I asked if we can have audio version of our blog :yum:)
I am very careful doing all this ( not a driving advice :grin:)

2 Likes

I would like to know more specifics about the AAVE partnership in terms of how Nash will be used. Apart from buying AAVE coin with fiat, since AAVE is a savings/staking protocol I assume Nash will be used for converting AAVE dividends to fiat similar to Nash staking. So if a EU/UK AAVE user is staking their coin and gets a daily or monthly dividend, he would use Nash to cash out in fiat, right?

So is this the gist of the partnership? Have I understood it correctly?

1 Like

So technically AAVE is a lending platform, not staking. This means what you deposit on their platform is then used by borrowers (who post collateral). The AAVE profile goes over this.

As far as how Nash will use AAVE’s protocol, Kellogg goes over it at his Conference.Exchanges DeFi.Edition presentation. In a nutshell, Nash plans on integrating their high-interest fiat savings accounts with AAVE in order to earn APY that matches AAVE’s rates.

• One-click transfer of fiat currencies to a high-interest DeFi earnings account

• Directly connected to your Nash bank account, coming later this year

• The easiest way to earn interest in DeFi

8 Likes

Fantastic reply as always, your effort is much appreciated.

So I am right to assume that buying of AAVE is just a first layer of Nash/AAVE cooperation with more in depth integration yet to be realized? If yes, when is that expected?

2 Likes

So I am right to assume that buying of AAVE is just a first layer of Nash/AAVE cooperation with more in depth integration yet to be realized

Correct. Nash will have AAVE purchaseable with fiat (now live as of today’s tweet), as well as using their protocol to super-power our high-interest savings account.

On AAVE’s end, they will be integrating Nash’s 3rd party fiat ramp into their platform. AAVE users will be able to ramp fiat into USDC for direct use on the AAVE platform! :1st_place_medal:

9 Likes

All the pieces are falling into place, love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Have the Q1 goals been met?

q1

2 Likes

Please remember that the roadmap is a rough indicator of when features go live. It doesn’t express firm deadlines, so it’s perfectly reasonable to expect some slippage owing to unforeseen factors.

Instant SEPA transfers: The first banks are already integrated.

UK: There is an additional legal blocker we are waiting on, but the integration (including instant transfers) is ready to go.

Recurring buys: This feature is nearly ready for deployment.

13 Likes

Due to changing strategy of Nash I think that one of the interesting customers for Nash would be the mining companies. They need constant liquidity and convert btc and eth to fiat all the time and in large amounts. I realize there aren’t many of such companies in EU/UK but there are individuals with significant mining capabilities. Nash should reach out.

8 Likes

This isnt a bad idea. We are hearing more and more about “clean bitcoin” meaning it can be proven to not be part of previous scam or washing. It could be an interesting marketing tool to coincide with our focus on regulation.

1 Like

The problem is that Nash has 0% fees for liquidating btc and eth. However, some kind of cooperation with mining companies and invididuals is possible since Nash offers L2 and a simple way to store some of the value in savings (staking) projects such as AAVE. Nash has a set of services that could be interesting for some miners. These benefits should be put on a piece of paper and make some convincing arguments/benefits and miners should be reached out to.

1 Like

With AAVE integration being live I hope that the next integration is Polygon (Matic) since many AAVE users use it for its L2 service. This way Nash would be a full package for a typical AAVE user. I am almost certain this will be live sometime in June.

6 Likes

Since some of the Nash founders are big fans of the Elrond ecosystem I hope there will be a Nash partnership of some kind. For example, fiat ramp for the upcoming Maiar DEX would be great;

1 Like

I agree, I would love to see some public integration and partnership with Elrond! I have been quietly surprised for a while actually that they were not the first fiat ramp integration!

1 Like

I realize that the L2 exchange has taken a back seat in the new strategy but things are dramatically changing in the last few weeks with Binance losing support for fiat ramps and now even the leverage trading in EU

This is what Nash has been betting on all this time and it would be a great shame not to reconsider our options considering the changing market conditions.
If Nash could introduce a regulatory compliant leverage trading in EU, institutional customers would flock to Nash instantly.

Nash already has a bank partnership and this could be further expanded to realize this project. This is exactly the situation Nash has been waiting for all this time and this is where all the efforts and sacrifice regarding regulatory compliance should come to fruition.
I know that there are also some technical obstacles to overcome regarding the leverage trading with Nash being non-custodial but maybe there could be a compromise of some kind.

L2 exchange is still one of the dividends paying income streams and there is no better opportunity for its growth.

2 Likes

Hi, I would like to know what strategy you have for staking, very soon 2 years for many of us will expire, question is what strategy you have so that we prolong our staking for next 2 years?

1 Like

Have you kept up to date on Nash’s roadmap and developments? There is a lot on the horizon to be excited about, notably:

…and more!

4 Likes

Congratulations to the team on launching DeFi savings account! It’s a huge milestone and I am certain that the team is very pleased with the feedback and engagement numbers that they are seeing.

Can someone please explain how does Nash make money of those DeFi savings? Since this is direct fiat staking, is there a conversion of some kind in which Nash has a fee or it takes a cut from the APY or a combination of some kind? Does that income stream get distributed to the Nex stakers?

One additional question; there are some EU countries that don’t have EUR but their native currencies. Are they able to use DeFi earnings directly with their currency (with their bank converting their currency to EUR in the background upon depositing the funds to the DeFi earnings on the mobile app)?

4 Likes

Will these be met by EOY?

1 Like