Opinion Nash Launch Program $ 100,000

Good afternoon dear team.

Congratulations to yesterday’s updates, we look forward to the launch soon with great enthusiasm.

I want to give my opinion regarding the draw to be held in the coming months.

I think it would be convenient a requirement in addition to the current ones, for example having in the NEO 100 NEX wallet, or $ 250 in NEX value to access.

This is because I know many people who have created accounts for their entire family, co-workers, friends to have more tickets, those will not actually use the exchange after the draw, or at least for a while.

I think this will also create demand for the NEX token and somehow increase its value.

It is an opinion and I hope it serves as a contribution.

Thanks Nash team, we are still here supporting.

regards

Although its a good idea, the terms and conditions of the program have been set. This idea may have to wait until the next time

In order to be eligible you have to have a balance of at least $25. It’s not much, but it already helps making it expensive for 100+ account owners :wink:

To protect against fraud, only tickets activated by accounts with a portfolio balance of at least $25 at the time of the draw will count as valid. Please see our full terms and conditions.

Source: Referral program conditions

I think this is not something nash is interested in, “somehow increase its value” Volume of the exchange determines the value of the token.

Rules that has been set to change it later halfway of the event does not look good at the exchange. Could probably be an idea for the next one though …