Opinion Nash Launch Program $ 100,000

(Elcontador) #1

Good afternoon dear team.

Congratulations to yesterday’s updates, we look forward to the launch soon with great enthusiasm.

I want to give my opinion regarding the draw to be held in the coming months.

I think it would be convenient a requirement in addition to the current ones, for example having in the NEO 100 NEX wallet, or $ 250 in NEX value to access.

This is because I know many people who have created accounts for their entire family, co-workers, friends to have more tickets, those will not actually use the exchange after the draw, or at least for a while.

I think this will also create demand for the NEX token and somehow increase its value.

It is an opinion and I hope it serves as a contribution.

Thanks Nash team, we are still here supporting.

regards

(Trust Yourselves ) #2

Although its a good idea, the terms and conditions of the program have been set. This idea may have to wait until the next time

(Nash101) #3

In order to be eligible you have to have a balance of at least $25. It’s not much, but it already helps making it expensive for 100+ account owners :wink:

To protect against fraud, only tickets activated by accounts with a portfolio balance of at least $25 at the time of the draw will count as valid. Please see our full terms and conditions.

Source: Referral program conditions

(Nicefox) #4

I think this is not something nash is interested in, “somehow increase its value” Volume of the exchange determines the value of the token.

(Mao Mao) #5

Rules that has been set to change it later halfway of the event does not look good at the exchange. Could probably be an idea for the next one though …