Once NASH is launched you can buy NEX on the exchange as well?

According to the website NEX will be available to purchase on the exchange.

https://nash.io/products/nash-exchange-token

I have two questions:

1. Will it be available to purchase with USDC or FIAT?
  2. I wonder what the price will be? Depending on Switcheo, Aphelion?

Thank you.

Nash does not have necessary license to list NEX token (security token). So it might take a while before we get to see NEX listed on Nash Exchange. The platform will launch without NEX listing.

Hi Rahil,
I know they need a license. It’s just a bit misleading if they already showing that you can buy NEX on their exchange. Newbies will think they can already purchase it once it’s launched.
But well maybe we got a surprise and NEX throw a bomb that they got the license “fingers crossed”

Have a nice day

2 Likes

How sure are you that NEX will not be available on full launch? :)) :laughing: no one knows actually! Fungers crossed!

Because they have released the initial trading pairs.

These are the market that is confirmed at launch, and the article was back in last quarter report Q4 2018, but we never know when the license will give nash team another huge push up :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

If the nash compliance lawyer team and the regulators are going on smoothly, we might be in to have a good surprise! I know i may be a bit more optimistic, but the SEC have been pro crypto and friendly towards firms that are compliance these days…

Idealy the team will just blow everyone away and on public launch they will have BTC pairs and NEX available to buy.
I’m Hoping and expecting a public release 2-3 weeks before the end of the referal programe deadline, so people have a couple weeks to make a trade, and activate accounts/tickets… with all this implemented for maximum impact.
I’d put that at a very early June public release.
Fingers crossed

2 Likes

If we are going live after the end of the referral program… Nobody wins the tokens hihihi
No activated tickets… :frowning:

As long as there is at least $25 in funds management wallet you can stand to win prizes. Doesnt matter what coin u hold there :slight_smile: