NEX Token Trading on Nash

Good Morning to everybody

Besides our first in class product I personally see the option of being able to buy NEX Token on Nash as a very important peace of puzzle for sucess. If you own / stake nex your basically are way higher motivated to use the exchange as u can benefit from your own trading and further have an interesst that more people using the exchange. So I think it would be really important to have this feature as soon as possible. (specially as we are heading to start Marketing soon).
@canesin can u give us an update about the current status of NEX on NASH? thx :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Gorlim
Unfortunately, Nash cannot comment on regulatory-related progress.

Rest assured, everybody wants to be able to purchase NEX on Nash and the team understands this intimately!
Trust in the company and team that they are doing all they can to make it a reality, we have already been told they are looking at multiple different options.

It may be an unpopular opinion among community members, however, personally I don’t think we should consider the platform to be in General Availability until Nash provide a way to trade NEX on Nash and I’m happy to wait as long as it takes! (within reason) :slight_smile:

You make very good points, we all just need to be patient a while longer!

5 Likes

@nexchapter you bring up an interessting point which i personally agree…availability of NEX is so important that it is similar to a “must have” before starting all the marketing. lets hope the best :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think NEX trading will come at the right time when nash starts to make serious noise in the crypto market, I really have put faith in this brilliant team

4 Likes

Without doubt, Being able to trade NASH will be huge for the price, expect a decent price increase, there aint really that many NASH tokens in circulation.

3 Likes

Most likely is part of the strategy that #Nash is following :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hello, with the new strategy and the focus on L1 and fiat pair is it possible to list nex on nash? Because it is different to trade nex with other coins on L2 or not? Do Nash needs a security trading licence to trade Nex for fiat on L1?

Nash should be able to allow its own trading of a NEX pair as a secondary market, probably NEX/USDC for a start. I don’t see how this would require any special licence but what do I know

They did mention that there was a way of trading their own coin only but that was a while ago, if NASH can do that whilst releasing all the other products, we will be onto a winner, with almost 20m coins locked (many for up to 2 years) what do you think that will do to the price in these market conditions?