NEX: Price Floor Projection

This post has been removed at the request of the author.

13 Likes

How about ya’ll quit all this price speculation and focus on project launch and mass adoption :tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes

Price speculation plays a part in mass adoption it helps new users evaluate :nash_n:ash, I’d say it contributes to the Nash Effect.

It’s not the be all and end all but it does help new users coming across the project for the first time to get an idea of :nash_n:ash’s potential. Having information available here in the community will help new users decide if and how much they want to get involved. Since we can’t really help out in terms of the project launch (beta testing aside) speculating is one of the ways the community contribute to mass adoption.

so in short your telling us we got screwed at ico? lol maybe i’ll go get some sleep , its late… i’ll come back to this in the morning lol

Lol … everybody rushing to sell now :smiley: I can guarantee 100% you will never see that price. You should never say never but hear it is NEVER !!!

2 Likes

0.15$ sounds very unlikely to me… my bet is the price will never fall down bellow 1$, it just doesn’t make any sense considered max supply, 50% in hands of private investors + the team and the staking in play…

2 Likes

Calm down. It’s the price floor.
NEX is one of the few crypto projects that even has a price floor. Many other projects are just speculation.
Price floor + speculation for future growth, that is what the market price of the token will be.

6 Likes

im all ready to cash in to buy all the NEX i could if it ever reaches the “price floor” but i know highly likely it never will. because there’s no extra bonuses during ico…and the team is straight up integrity not like other projects we know.

1 Like

@Olu Focusing on “price discovery” actually feeds into garnering mass adoption for $NEX token, and I think establishing a price floor is a good reference point for discussion.

@Ant0ni081, as @vt0 mentioned, the point of the exercise is to determine what the absolute lowest price one $NEX token should be based on performance (or at least what would be attractive to ‘investors’). Imagine if the team’s goal was to avg $45M volume per month for the next 10 years; that’s probably what it would take for $NEX to plummet to $0.15. Thankfully, the team has much loftier goals (reaching 1B users).

For the record, I don’t think $NEX will be traded below $1 when it’s available on security-regulated exchanges.

1 Like

Fair enough :+1:

The thing is that your calculation is wrong.
You compare dividends with price growths. Usually dividends or rent for a house are in the 5% area going down because you don’t get interest (or very low) for just lending the money to the bank.
So in fact dividends got more expensive especially when you don’t need to work as a landlord for that money.
So the assumption should be around 3% yields for that type of investment. Making your calculation off by around 333%. That does not mean the price will grow 3%, thats only the dividends you get.

1 Like

We have prime examples like KCS who do essentially the same as a token (dividends from the fees) with higher risk cause they are not securities, while also lower upside potential with the lowered fees percentage while the exchange is growing. (only 15% of the fees will be given to token holders on the highest volume step)
These are Valued at around 3-4% and it always adapts to the volume.
I don’t see why people would pay more for KCS and less for NEX in comparison.

3 Likes

Dude, your hash criticisms are relentless, huh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe there should be a Price Talk section where members can discuss about the floor of the moon freely

2 Likes

When I developed stakingnex.io, I’ve rounded the token prices up, so the minimum was always $1 (gotta be bullish, right? :wink: )… But I like your realistic insights. Therefore, I’ve removed the rounding from the calculator to reflect the calculations from this post, and for people to understand your point better. So now you can see what the actual price floor is on the set variables :rocket:

6 Likes

nice site. Numbers start to look exciting once Nash get 1B in monthly volume.

Lets hope they do bring on some solid market makers. Maybe even having a Binance Launchpad style IEO platform :sweat_smile:

3 Likes