WTF happened or just regular Crypto behaviour?!
Sir, its a short term pain for the longterm gain.
If you want fast return or flip some NEX for some quick profit, not a good idea.
Investing in securities token, in a real startup is more a traditional investment than invest in crypto.
I just hope you DYOR before put your money on a longterm project.
This all is NASH plan i dont no what they want to do ?
- First they make us to buy NEX at high price
- Launch almost take two years.
- On launch day they pospond the launch
- I am not able to verifiy my account for past 2 two .
- Support team not giving corrrect solution
- waiting in live chat for past 2 hours no reply
Looks like people expected $ 100 million volume in day 1 and since it didn’t happen (surprise anyone?) they dump their holdings.
So many reasons to dump NEX.
- Delays in MVP launch.
- No wash trading on nash.
- Bears are leading the market.
- Maybe It’s game of whales to buy NEX at a lower price.
so I expect to see less volume than the team’s goal in next 3 to 6 months.
And then people may dump more and mean while I will get ready to buy more NEX.
- delays happen all the time
- no wash trading is a good thing unless you want to be shut down.
The real reason is:
- Alt capitulation is still happening
- People love to gamble on price action around launch milestones
- And some irrationally expect $1B+ volume on day one.
Altogether, this leads to dumping. Then - if/when the crypto market turns around and Nash integrates BTC - the moonboys who dumped end up wishing they didn’t sell their NEX. Rinse repeat.
If you check and DYOR within the whales wallets not a single 6figure account moved at all …so not happend!
The $nex price will and must be alligned with the monthly volume yes most people overbought at above ICO price so if you DYOR you could totally expect this
Becoming loose from $btc price can only be achieved when launch is fact and then see point above so this is a very good thing for longterm vieuwers not get rich quick kids with 3figure bags
If you can’t understand what gold your holding with $nex please sell into permabulls like me.
This thread is not applicable anymore, it is only preserved for archival reasons.