Nex Community website

Image%206

Also simplify the settings tab. There is no need of the categories in the settings tab. Keep it simple.

2 Likes

Agreed

Image%207

Also the categories is taking all the attention on the Home page. It is so bright and big that it takes away the attention. I suggest to reduce the size of the tag. I have made a sample size of the tag. It would help you.

2 Likes

Hi Hitesh & Trust_Yourselves,

Thanks for your valuable input in making the NEX Community a better (looking :wink: ) place. We have addressed the issues posted and thank you both again for your feedback.

1 Like

Hi Samuel, thanks for listening. I would like to bring to your Notice a small improvement. Please capitalise the A & C in “all categories” and A & T - in “all tags”.Image%2011

Is community mobile site ‘read only’ at the moment? (when I open it on mobile, it says I need to download desktop extension)

@sharkie you need to login using NEX Extension so it is read only for mobile for now, when we launch our mobile wallet we will integrate the needed technology to allow you to login on mobile also.

3 Likes

noted - thank you Fabio

I’m currently on mobile on Chrome and signed in. After signing up on laptop, i clicked email link on phone and it works great

1 Like

Yeah same here.

1 Like

click on the nex community emails on your mobile devices so you are automatically logged in to your mobile device

On the community homepage, next to the title of a topic there is a number indicating the amount of replies that topic has. When you click on it a small tab opens displaying “asdasd…”.

1 Like

@chris.fenwick

Please remove this rule. It hinders the opportunity of having constructive discussions. I believe you will be losing more by not having it then having it.

1 Like

Hi there @Trust_Yourselves,

We appreciate you reaching out with this request and we agree with your position. We have increased the number of replies,

Be well,

Clare

3 Likes

I’m having an issue when replying to posts that it won’t highlight the person I’m replying to, just ends up a standalone message. Having to edit posts and tag with their @. Anyone had the same?

Are you sure? This post, for example, seems to be replying correctly to Fabio. “Reply” is not supposed to “@” the person automatically. It will label the post as a reply, and the person you replied to will receive a notification, but the “@” doesn’t automatically appear in the post body itself.

I’m testing it, and I believe it should work so long as the “reply” symbol is displaying.

Hi Chris. I meant to say that it’s worked from time to time but for the most part having to go in and edit to add the @. I’m on mobile if that helps

Typically it worked fine that time :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure that it does always classify things are replies (if you go to the original message and click “replies” below it, your response should appear). However, sometimes it doesn’t seem to show the little reply icon + person you’re replying to next to your post. I’ll make a note to figure out what’s going on exactly, though.

EDIT: @CryptoUK1 No, that’s wrong… That post was 100% a reply to you and it didn’t list it as such. I’ll report the issue.