NEX Community Darkmode

Hi all,

I’ve built a personal preliminary darkmode for this community website for browsing at night. You can import it into the Google Chrome extension Stylebot:

Screenshots

V1.01

{"*":{"_enabled":true,"_rules":{}},“community.neonexchange.org”:{"_enabled":true,"_rules":{"#categories-only-category":{“color”:"#ffffff"},"#list-area":{“background-color”:"#383838"},“a.discourse-tag.simple”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“a.ember-view”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“a.fancy-title”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“a.pull-right.text-danger”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“a.title”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“body.categories-list.category-announcements”:{“background-color”:"#383838"},“body.drop-down-mode.navigation-topics”:{“background-color”:"#383838"},“button.btn-default.pad-left.btn.no-text.btn-icon.ember-view”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”,“color”:"#ffffff"},“button.select-kit-header.btn-default.dropdown-select-box-header.is-none.btn.no-text.btn-icon.ember-view”:{“background-color”:"#ffffff"},“div.auth-token-first span”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.category-description”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.cooked details summary”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.cooked p”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.d-editor-preview details summary”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.d-editor-preview p”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.details”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”,“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.ember-view”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“div.footer-message.ember-view h3”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.reply-area.with-tags”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“div.select-kit-header.combo-box-header.category-drop-header.is-none.ember-view”:{“border-color”:"#000000"},“div.select-kit-header.combo-box-header.tag-drop-header.is-none.ember-view”:{“border-color”:"#000000",“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.table-heading”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.topic-excerpt”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.topic-excerpt a”:{“color”:"#ffffff",“font-weight”:“bold”},“div.topic-map”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“h3.suggested-topics-message”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“h3.suggested-topics-title”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“header.b-header.clearfix”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“header.d-header.clearfix”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”,“border-color”:"#383838"},“i.fa.fa-windows.d-icon.d-icon-windows”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“label.control-label”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“label.radio”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“li.active.ember-view a”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“li.ember-view a”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“section.avatars.clearfix h3”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“section.information.toggle-summary div p”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“section.map.map-collapsed”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“section.user-right.user-preferences”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“span.auth-token-device”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“span.category-name”:{“color”:"#ffffff",“font-weight”:“bold”},“span.static”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“th.activity.num”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“th.category”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“th.default”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“th.posters”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“th.posts.num”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“th.topics”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“th.views.num”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“aside.quote.no-group blockquote”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“div.title”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”,“color”:"#ffffff"},“body.navigation-topics”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“div.cooked blockquote”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”},“aside.quote blockquote”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.title a”:{“color”:"#ffffff"},“div.categories-and-latest.ember-view”:{“background-color”:“rgb(26, 26, 27)”}}}}

It’s still open to updates. For now, the main activities on this community webpage are covered. Please let me know if you see improvements.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Is this save? :policeman:
Not that I’m opening my NEX wallet with my NEX tokens next time, and all my tokens are gone?

Can some one check this out :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, my code only changes the CSS (style) of the webpage. Furthermore, the extension is from the official Crome Web Store, so that should be safe. Either way, it’s equally safe as for example an adblocker, which can also edit webpages for you.

1 Like

Great, thanks for the explanation!