NEX and APH funds not and partially showing up on the Extension

Even with re-login supposed NEX and APH funds (NEOscan) don’t show up. What to do, had this few times before was scared as hell :slight_smile:

Hi @NEXus - thank you for bringing this to our attention. One of us will look into it and get back to you!

Clare

1 Like

@NEXus have you tried changing the node ?
You can do so by clicking on “Nodes” in the menu.

3 Likes

I like the quick respond of the NEX team. Kudos.Its reassures us that we are with people who care about their community.

1 Like

Thanks for coming back at me.
Yes I tried changing to all nodes available, yet only 2 of 7 show up NEX funds and none at all show up any APH. Also with 1 of all nodes available I suddenly was eligible for “Claiming GAS” while I didn’t have any NEO left in this wallet for a while now.
I’m just speaking out these minute details for it seems there’s discrepancies between the nodes and I think we want to see as even distributed outcomes as possible on all nodes and trust it with our funds.

Thank you, NEXus.

thanks for the report, we are in the process of updating nodes software and infrastructure. But I am sorry and this situation should not have happened, I will ask the team to look at it. Your funds are safe on the blockchain even if not displayed due to nodes.

1 Like

@NEXus we finished the upgrade, this should have be solved.

2 Likes

Aside from being vigilant to my own funds I hope it serves as a way of feedback… ^^ No worries, it’s safe on the blockchain, “In cryptography we trust”…

1 Like

Ah Super, thanks allot!

What I was missing is that APH (Aphelion token) still does not show up, not at any of the nodes I tried. It’s a negligible amount but still. Why APH?

Hi @NEXus - it doesn’t show up even after you update to version 1.31 of the extension?

It’s that version, I might try installing it again and there’s a chance, but it’s arduous effort with private keys…

APH funds showing up always since a month beginning of this month, March. Thank you for your help.