New Guy Question About Accounts

Hi all. So I finally, after months of lurking made a community account since the referral program and private beta are coming up. From what I understand the community account is logged into using the extension whereas the referral program I just used my Email (the same one as my community account if that makes a difference). Am I correct in saying that these are two different accounts?

If that is the case then I am wondering where it says “only tickets…with a portfolio balance of at least $25 at the time of the draw will count as valid”. How will we deposit a balance to this referral account if it is not linked to the extension? Or am I just thinking to far ahead and there will be a chance to link your extension address to our referral accounts in the future?

The portfolio balance refers to the funds management product that will be launched with the exchange. This funds product will also be unified with a new version of the extension as soon as it is ready. We learned a lot from the original extension and are making changes. So eventually you will only have one account with Nash.

2 Likes

Great to see you back on here @ethan . I’m sure you’ve been pretty busy

Thanks @Trust_Yourselves – yep, very busy but many exciting things happening!

3 Likes

Thanks for the answer that clears it up.