NashPay payment method

Does anyone know whether NashPay will use the QR- and/or NFC payment option(s)? Also anything like a Tikkie-link (payment option) (’’ Use the Tikkie Payment Request API to generate automatic payment requests, for Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) propositions.’’) :star_struck:?

1 Like

All i know is that it can compete with Alipay and Applepay right? This will be awesome
:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah i was even eyeing up Square … or cash app …why would u need any hardware from Square to attach to ur phone for small retailer to accept payment? u just need the phone or the Qr terminal with Nash pay

is free payment (other than chain settment fees possible ? i mean if u have a nash app … channels should make payment instant and settlement closely followed

what percentage do we need to pay Worldpay and whats the speed of analogue settlement?
Nash shouldnt take any fees from Merchant receiving payment

Dudes … imagine this running over Central Bank issued DLT… *Holy crap

actually u only realise how much better Nash is when u use things like things Like Cash app from square … our UI smashed them

2 Likes

This:
‘‘is free payment (other than chain settment fees possible ? i mean if u have a nash app … channels should make payment instant and settlement closely followed’’
That: :point_up_2:

1 Like