Nash, the world's only (non)-bank of the future. Will Nash become the world's default Forex broker as well?

Selection_328 Selection_329 Selection_330

Global daily FX volume is equivalent to an entire months volume on the NYSE.
Forex trading fees are much lower than the current taker fee charged by Nash.

2 Likes

I appreciate everyone posting Telegram posts from the team here as I do not use Telegram lol.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s way too much to read trough on telegram 98% isnā€™t useful, the problem is thereā€™s 2% of solid gold in there.
Good to know itā€™s appreciated.

8 Likes

There is a reason Iā€™ve migrated back to this forum. Telegram is a cesspool

You canā€™t control ~1500 people, all with open access to write whatever they want. Youā€™re not supposed to read through everything thatā€™s written there, itā€™s exhausting. Strike up conversations with one or a few people, use @ to speak to them directly, and ignore all the other chatter. Or just pay attention to Nash staff when theyā€™re talking to others.

2 Likes

It is also a lot less prone to centralization than equity markets.

It is looking like 2022/2023 will be when the major currency war of our lives will start:

digital USD vs digital RMB

Bitcoin, ETH, Euro and Swiss francs as runner ups ā€¦

5 Likes

I feel you, to much clutter.

The dream:

Nash is first to list those currencies.

:nash_n: :nash: :nash_token::nash_n: :nash: :nash_token: :nash_n: :nash: :nash_token: :nash_n: :nash: :nash_token: :nash_n: :nash: :nash_token: :nash_n: :nash: :nash_token: :nash_n: :nash: :nash_token: :nash_n: :nash: :nash_token:

:100: :boom: :raised_hands:

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes I just donā€™t feel like waking up, I want to stay inside my dreeeeeeeams :grinning::+1:

Looks like there are others in the space that share your view on crypto and itā€™s similarities to Forexā€¦

1 Like