Nash Tax Statements

For some reason I was under the impression that Nash tax statements would be in the works for the exchange but I logged on to get my tax information and I could only export my orders for the last year manually. I am working on cryptotrader.tax currently and they aren’t able to recieve those orders to input my taxes because they are formatted differently. Since I did bot trading for the last 3 months of 2020 I did over 4000 trades, which means I would need to format 4000 trades manually. The format that is used for this app is found here https://help.cryptotrader.tax/en/articles/3320712-other-exchange-guide-detailed-format

This is a huge problem for Nash which could either be solved by getting in touch and partnering with a crypto tax app or by being able to export our own tax documents.

3 Likes

This would be an amazing feature for bot trading. I am a little concerned with the amount of work I will need to put in for this year’s tax season.

3 Likes

This is Amazing!! Yeah , let’s go! :new_moon_with_face:

Hi guys,

I just took a look at this. The transformation required is actually very simple in terms of data manipulation. Here’s a super quick guide:

1. Import your Nash CSV export in Google Spreadsheet (or equivalent)
  2. Change the date format to mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss

1. Remove the Price column. Add the Exchange column.

2. Rename the following columns:

Capture d’écran 2021-03-08 à 20.46.51

1. Reorder your columns to match the cryptotrade.tax format

Here’s a 1-line comparison between the two:

Of course a tool would be appreciated - could even be a nice community contribution if anyone’s interested :wink: - but in the meantime you guys should be able to manage by yourselves.

6 Likes

could anyone on the team contact this very useful site? I believe that adding Nash to supported exchanges would be appropriate

3 Likes

is there no general (crypto) standard?
go nash, bring all apps and exchanges to one table and create a standard. that’s terrible … but possibly good for attracting attention

1 Like