Hello dear Nash Community,
I’m pleased to announce that Season 2 of Nash League will start on 26 January 2021!
During Season 1, I tried to collect as much feedback and information as possible about the design – what you liked, what you disliked, and what kind of improvements we can make for Season 2.
Analyzing the feedback we concluded that biggest issues were:
- Distribution of prize money inside the teams
- Levels are too far away from each other
- Team players aren’t eligible for the solo competition
- People miss liquidity mining
A full blog article is coming next week with all the details, but I can already let you know about the improvements we’ve made in Season 2 to tackle these issues:
- Distribution of prizes inside the teams and in the solo competition will change to a proportional distribution, with each user’s volume raised to an exponent of 1.2
- We will have a new level for every $10 million of volume
- Team players will now be counted in the solo competition – and can win two prizes!
- Each week, 1,000 NEX will be distributed proportionally to the top 100 new users
- Minimum team size is 5 members
- More changes coming in the blog post!
I hope you will like the changes made for Season 2, and I also want to thank everyone from the community who helped us improve the design. Special thanks go to Lukas Korba (@lukaskorba), who made a great video that contained a lot of good ideas, some of which (like the proportional distribution of prizes) have been implemented for Season 2.
Let me know your thoughts!