Nash League Season 1 Breakdown & Season 2 proposal

Ofcourse we are interested, and paying attention Lukas :slight_smile: Though you were right that some of us were on holiday :smiley:

1 Like

Again me :flushed: I have to say it.

We have 1M $$$ that sounds awesome.

The smallest price for one person I would do, would be 50k then 100k 200k 300k 400k 500k and 1M this prizes should be available. It doesn’t matter that the volume should be astronomical in order for the prize to be reached.

If I would be somebody who makes 100M to 1B volume, nothing less then 1M $$$ will be compelling enough to make me move. The prestige would be phenomenal and the prize would match my caliber.

Important to make this prizes available, so top traders can enjoy a worthy challenge.

This is what I call “ DOMINATION “

Smaller prizes should also be available.

Also let’s say 1 billion $$$ ( per account or squad. Also if I want to be in the team with 2 of my friends, I should be able to create a squad by invitation only ) in volume is needed to unlock 1M $$$ prize within 1 year, this would be a outstanding challenge. Also multiple 1M prizes should be available ( as long as you achieve the volume target ) 1M $$$ prize should not be the limit. Go to 10M per squad or person and, this is what would definitely set us apart. ( it doesn’t need to be easily achievable )

Sure fact that the fees generated from trading, should cover all of the expenses.

100$ - 1000k $ is really not compelling.

My thoughts could be organized better but I think you understand what I mean.

Will it matter that I can’t win the OLYMPICS? ( not really) To be a part of it would be definitely amazing. Someone will win it anyway and, I can say that the dream to get as high as possible “WILL BE ON “

Is this possible to organize? Just if it’s possible, don’t overthink it.
@canesin would this be possible to organize? ( it’s a lot like the goal of reaching 1B people by 2030, who cares if it’s hard, it’s the motivation to keep moving and impact as many people as possible)

Thank you :handshake::muscle:

1 Like

It would be nice to find a way to promote better the next season outside of the Nash community. Those competitions are a strong way to bring new users but they need to know about it. Maybe using paid ads on well known crypto website (coingecko?) or maybe using some youtubers.

4 Likes

It was promoted outside nash community!

just look at the teams, we have 2 big groups of YouTubes that actually donated nothing to the volume.

1 Like