"Nash Exchange Trade Volume" & "Volume by Market Pair" discussion

Let’s discuss 2 things in this topic:

• Nash Exchange Trade Volume
  • Nash Volume by Market Pair

Seems like volume is going up last couple of days.
Bots ?

Seems like LINK/ETH is the most popular trading pair (half of the total volume), followed by NEO/ETH (22% of the total volume).

4 Likes

Nash volume has been trending up since the addition of LINK, just imagine what will happen when BTC pairs are added.

2 Likes

that’s when the big boys come out to play.

Volume figures should not be taken seriously until BTC and a popular stable coin are listed on the exchange, this should be the team priority
Until these 2 assets are listed I don’t consider the exchange really launched

1 Like

Agreed…if they add a smart market maker program on top the sky is the limit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great post!
I like to see the trade volume visualized like this, would be great to update something like this on a semi regular basis to track how the exchange volume is going!

2 Likes

What happened here, someone didn’t know what they were doing?

What goes up, must go down…?

The only way is up ! :arrow_up: :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

We are over 100k trade volume. Nice :+1:
Keep on going now. Next target: 200k.

2 Likes

cool, great. I will trade some more this week!

As mentioned in the Q1 2020 report recently: no fake volume on Nash :grinning:

I think we are all very happy to see the graph above: currently > 500.000 $/day trade volume, only a couple of days after BTC trading was made available !
Congratulations Nash team for this wonderful achievement :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

I did not register for the exchange yet since I am not much of a trader though I will stake in the future, so can you guys check who is generating this huge volume we are getting for the last few days? Are there thousands of smaller transactions or are there a few whales?

Professional market makers

1 Like

Can you please elaborate on this, don’t all the traders have 1btc per user volume restriction? Does that not apply to “professional market makers”?

Don’t know about the details, but clearly this volume is from NASH and their partners (see the web site). It has been seen before btc has been open to all traders. This is how it will go:
Market Makers make some volume on the pairs --> early adopters of NASH starts using it --> Advertisement and a good volume attracts the early majority that is worried about the safety of their coins --> Late majority use NASH cuz it’s easy to use, has a lot of volume, and is regulated.

1 Like

There was never a 1 BTC trading limit. Only a deposit limit, but that has been lifted already. Big players can make big volume because they have been granted a higher Tier.

Big round of applause for the Nash team and this community, because as of today, we are over 1 million $/day trading volume ! What an incredible milestone.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

The world is burning, and so is Nash.

2 Likes