Nash Exchange Staking Contract

Would be great to find this on the webpage, or at least on the blog as an official statement!

2 Likes

Banking partners eh? Care to elaborate? :wink:

1 Like

If you’re talking about the London event I did watch it, my questions are not the same but I appreciate you noticing me, I try to put research, time, and suggestions into my investments.

1 Like

Hi, i was looking for some clarification on the Nash token, is it a share of equity in the company or just to receive dividends based off the revenue that the company generates? Also, will this be revenue from all products/services or only from trading fees generated directly from the exchange aspect of their business? For example will fees generated through the use of Nash Payments (conversions etc.) be included in the staking dividend payouts?

Greatly appreciate any feedback, cheers!

1 Like

Holding/staking Nex entitles us to a share of revenue generated from trading fees. That includes anything that goes through the matching engine - regular crypto to crypto trades, conversions via Nash Pay and also fiat pairs in future.

1 Like

Pardon if it’s a dumb question, but am I correct that all I will need to do to stake is use the functions provided within the exchange itself?

1 Like

No, you will not have to stake in order to use the exchange. But you will need to pass some KYC checks if you plan on trading more than 1000$ dollars per 24hr period or if you plan on staking more than 1000$ dollars worth of NEX tokens.

1 Like

Great, thank you for clarifying. I was concerned that the technical processes listed above are beyond me.

1 Like

@Satayasat
To stake for revenue sharing in nash exchange, you can use the stake function in nash exchange.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I imagine that if you already went through the KYC for the ICO you don’t have to do it again?

1 Like

only if you completed the KYC required for round two ($10k contribution)

1 Like

Ok, that’s what I meant. Great.

1 Like

Will the smart contract be deployed as part of the mainnet launch today? Can’t seem to find it on the contracts section on https://neotracker.io/browse/contract/1

Will the smart contract be deployed as part of the mainnet launch today? Can’t seem to find it on the contracts section on https://neotracker.io/browse/contract/1

Hi. If passed KYC for ICO last year, is it needed again for staking ? trading on Exchange ?
@canesin

1 Like

No, you can use your account with approved KYC from last year.

2 Likes

Bunder… quick question. any idea how our lottery extensions are linked to the accounts that we used for beta / referrals ? I presume its the referral link we used from our community accounts?

1 Like

The Nash wallet we create will give us a new Neo address. There was talk before about mapping KYC from the sale to our Nash accounts but not sure how they plan to do that.

1 Like

Our community account is connected to our lottery address and we activated our accounts with our own unique referral codes from our community messages.

So hopefully we all get to keep our lottery address

1 Like