We are facing some minor technical difficulties with the production platform.
The situation has now been assessed and is under control. We did not wish to communicate until we had a complete picture of the situation, so as to avoid mixed messages and be honest with the Community.
The team has been working non-stop since Friday and will continue to do so over the weekend to ensure that Nash goes live as soon as possible.
We apologize for the unexpected delay and assure you Nash will be deployed imminently, as soon as we know that standing issues will not compromise our users’ experience.
Ethan and I will be available in this thread to respond to questions.