Nash deployment AMA

Perhaps, at least, release the mobile apps for KYC ?

We would but by now we will reduce surface and only enable web based KYC (so you can still do KYC but we have less moving parts to worry for the next few days).

5 Likes

Thanks, but there is no excuse to craft. We failed a delivery that we believed to meet until Friday, so after the crisis is solved we will do a post-mortem meeting and improve the processes so this doesn’t happen again.

17 Likes

Don’t sweat it too much Fabio, we’ll all have a beer after we see this one through.

Would be nice if you guys could upload the documentation on the api’s in the meantime, so the community could figure out how we can help with liquidity once the exchange is up and running.

5 Likes

I remeber the statement that those who did KYC for the 2nd lottery round don’t have to do it again. Is this still valid?

Its been over 5 hours now any news ?

1 Like

Well, I don’t fully understand what that means in practice. But what I read between the lines is that I have to do KYC again.
If that’s the case, at which point it is needed? Can I start staking before I passed KYC (like that KYC is needed when you wanna collect the fees to your wallet?)
And what does that mean for nOS and the nOS token, as I used the same wallet address for my nOS account in order be able to trade via the nOS app. Furthermore this is especially relevant, because the nOS token gained voting power by not moving them around. If I have to transfer to another neo wallet address for NASH I’ll loose this.

@ethan @canesin lets hear some good news from you guys

Goodness :sweat_smile:
I don’t expect Fabio and the team to be here babysitting. When there’s news they’ll let us know without your prompting. In the meantime, maybe go have a beer or watch TV. Cheers

6 Likes

Any news on launch? what is the PST team feedback? @canesin @ethan

any update would be appreciated.
thx

2 Likes

hearing different people speculate from days to weeks on various media sites, maybe they’re taking the last statement out of context but really an update would be good, even if there are no further advances

i know Im not the only one here who was expecting a further update once the pass over happened between teams

any update would be good now guys @ethan @canesin @fabwa

relax @jibbah. everyone who is expecting a reply from @canesin or any other team member should calm down and stop expecting an answer. the exchange will launch when ready. we shudnt be asking too many questions like when ready when launch when moon, update my sorry ass cos Nash is all i care about in life. they got other priorities and family life to enjoy. i dont know about anywhere else but here in West Yorkshire the weather is brilliant and everyone is out and about. bank holiday weekend here. so everyone just chill the French out.
pEACE, oUT

1 Like

Hi @ethan @canesin @fabwa, it is possible to make a clear annoncement of what’s happen right now and when you gonna able to open the exchange please?

In a few hours, few days or few weeks.

As you can see community still behind your project but im afraid without any clear statement, misinformation will be spread on social media.

Don’t get me wrong, im a Nash believer from the start. I was a lucky lottery winner and if it was possible, I will be happy to stake my NEX for 10 years.

Some glicthes can happen and I can live with that but as investor, believer, community member, etc… I need to know what’s happen.

Keep up your good work guys, wish you the best.

2 Likes

Have you had any new problems because you do not hear anything from you? @canesin

:unamused:

It can be a good thing…Maybe it’s because they will launch very…very soon.

people are scared

I don’t think its true, this is the perfect time for fudders who does not have any interest in the project, and for the believers it’s not a big deal. I do not see many scared in the community. We all know what happened during the nash rebranding. Let’s calm down the next few hours and be part of something amazing

im a believer but the longer it goes on i doubt it as seen many times before and as nash has such a complicated system compared to a standard exchange i just hope they have the know how to make it work and not just the mouth.
i cant wait for launch as this could be something groundbreaking if they pull it off as well as they say they can