Nash Community members are invited to get involved before launch!

‘If you plan on taking part in our referral programme, you’ll need to be a community member. Sign up to our community page to get your referral seed code’.
Now that would get many people signing up to this page :open_mouth::open_mouth:

But I trust the team to already have something similar or even better planned :wink:

Great work @carla

4 Likes

Indeed, i’ve always read without signing up, today i had to! :grinning:

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing NASH onboard many users. Bring on that volume :muscle::muscle::muscle:

@carla as long as we sign up on the link, we will get referral codes?

Beta testing is not related to the Referral program @MaoMao. All community members will receive a code, you don’t have to do anything extra :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cant wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same, just signed up because of the refeeral program. Hope you forgive me guys, im a big supporter though :grin:

1 Like

Wow. Great news, can´t wait to invite a punch of people to this awesome project! I´m so excited :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully we will be able to log in easier on our phone in the future. Normally i just look around without being logged in.

The community will be integrated into mobile apps when they are released.

Can try this for now if you wish to use mobile…

Hi, I was only able to sign up to the community with my new second hand mac, but did not get my referral seed code, yet. Is it a matter of waiting? I participated on both rounds but was travelling away from crypto. Now back with hope on Nash!

As far as I know, the codes were only available to those that were registered before the referral program was launched

Thanks for sharing. Was unaware of it.

#TrustYourselves type that on twitter the page is full of peoples refcodes use any one to sign in to nash.io exchange , then you will be given yours to pass on , here is mine if want but try that hashtag address
https://nash.io/referrals?code=2ahRbM

#TrustYourselves

Hi all i have held Nash since the ICO do i need to do anything to get registered on the exchange etc?

You will have to sign up on nash.io - use one of the referral codes that have been posted on here

hi, i got this message when signup: Page not found
im from viet nam, my country banned?
thank you.

From the Nash Referral Program Giveaway – Terms and Conditions PDF