Nash Community feedback for the live MVP: Round 1

Hello. I also cannot use the “view exchange” button. When I click on it, I get the local restriction page.

1 Like

Even when you’re logged out?

2 Likes

Yep. Logged out, can’t see anything.

1 Like

Great job! And a big Congratulations to the Founders and employees at Nash.

However I would really love to know when are Nash launching BTC Pairs?

I know Nash really want to avoid posting a roadmap. But is there any place we can find information of further updates that´s going to be implented?

Once again congrats to the hard working nash team!

1 Like

I want to congratulate the team and every believer in nash for this giant achievement.
There was a lot of hate, doubt and fud going around the last weeks. But you kept focused and what you delivered is awesome. Its just the first step but its the base for everything else coming.
You guys are doing great so far.
Dont pay too much attention to all those haters.

Thanks so far!

4 Likes

@JJohnsson follow our quarterly reports and you will be fully aware of what we have achieved in the past quarter and what we are going to focus on the next. Sock puppets from a immortal competition will try to create doubt and fear, but if you follow our previous four events you will notice we have been keeping a steady hand and living by what we said.

2 Likes

Hi Fabio (@canesin) are the Fiat providers in the US already online? And what about the Fiat providers in the EU. Are not providers going online this week? I live in Germany and would like to buy cryptocurrencies without having to resort to another exchange again.

I would appreciate an answer. :thinking:

And the Dark Mode would also be nice :blush::wink:

1 Like

And where are the liquidity providers? :astonished:

2 Likes

If I change the style (color) of any indicator, it doesn’t remember the setting. When I logout and login again, all colors go to default.

1 Like

If I click on the “refresh” Button under Funds -> Transfers then it seems like
the request for updating the transfers is made but this process is loading endless.
I clicked on the button just to test the refresh functionality independently of, that I did not make any transfers. So I after I clicked on the button the Refresh Button doesn’t appear anymore. So in order to see the button again I have to klick on another area for example to “assets” and than back again to transfers. Only then the refresh Button is visible again. Maybe you could check the functionality for refreshing the transfers when no transfers are actually done.

2 Likes

Image%205

Please shrink the chart and make space for trade history. In the present case the order book is very crunched.

Please have look at the order book for coinbase pro.

If at all someone wants a bigger chart , he will expand it according to his needs. we dont have to compromise the design comfort for that.

1 Like

Image%206

Accounts section window needs to be more simple.

First of all one must not be able to see personal account in the said window. Over here nash must use Deposit and Withdraw buttons to give people a feeling that they are entering the trading zone.

Following it the sample of the same.

Image%207

Deposit and Withdraw look more formal for the Trading account

While Send and Receive look more formal for the sending and receiving funds on the block-chain.

Also people will be able to distinguish that with deposits/ Withdraw they are entering the trading zone.

While with send/receive they are transferring funds on the block chain.

Hope I am able to make my point.

Its about giving a good feeling that translates into a good trading experience.

4 Likes

The clicking event must be able to understand that I am in the Trading Account Section, therefore I am trying to fund my trading account using the personal account.

The overall process needs to very much guided. I should not be confused when I enter trading that what I actually need to do.

if possible please try to get away from the external account tab in the pop up, particularly when one is in the trading section. there is no need of the same.

this is only when the pop up window is in the trading section. The external account creates a bit of a confusion.

Please have a look at the following screenshot.

1 Like

Not about the platform.
But when you open the last link on Twitter for affiliates, you come at the page, and if you open the Youtube video, it is sidewide biggg.

Maybe add a max-width: 100% to you video ?

2 Likes