Nash Cash - First impressions

I just transferred some money. Did you get an email notification when the money came in?

Nope, no notification.

Update the app

Beyond a certain threshold (in defavor of the user), you are asked to validate another adjusted quote. At least that’s what I understand from translating to French :slightly_smiling_face:

How much is that threshold in that case? Do we know that?
Given i wasn’t asked to validate another quote from initial 0.88 to 0.84 when the transfer reached Nash.

I’m sorry, the rate was not given. Also it was a long time ago, so the mechanism may have changed.

1 Like

I was on desktop but it’s there now, about to try it out :slight_smile:
My banking app is asking for the country of the recipient’s bank and full address, anyone know this info?

Nash’s bank is Maerki Baumann & Co. AG in Zurich, Switzerland.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks, now I just need the address.

just google it:
Maerki Baumann & Co. AG
Dreikönigstrasse 6
CH‑8002 Zurich

Yea I seen that but my app already auto fills that in as the banks address, it’s asking for the recipients so would that be where Nash is registered? This address in Liechtenstein? Vaduz, Vaduz 9490, LI

First impression was great. Quick to perform the action. I used my iPad.I tried before with my mobile phone /android and had some issues writing my job and source of income.
I am impressed with the rate exchange €/$, it seems a very good one with no tricks or hidden fees. I hope tomorrow my money will reach the USDC trading contract before Bitcoin starts another leg up!

4 Likes

Why is Bulgaria not included in Nash Cash yet from the web browser ? Is there some restrictions ? @canesin

1 Like

I know what u mean, By chance I didn’t click the confirm button but it did not make any difference

And now also available on the mobile app! Great!

2 Likes

I know (through Nash Support) that the Netherlands is not connected to Nash Cash (yet). @canesin Is there a list of eligible countries that can use Nash Cash available somewhere?

2 Likes

Money arrived today (1 day later). I got a notification from the app which is great. I immediately swapped for BTC on the app. This whole thing went super smooth. Well done!!!

7 Likes

Might be nice to add this in support.nash.io cc @Oli

2 Likes

Thanks @Oldsport Marc,… but what does green and blue mean? :- ) I thought I saw on twitter that the Netherlands, due to dutch regulations, will be connected in the upcoming weeks/ months. Not sure about that but I could not find an official answer…

Blue is EU, Green is EFTA, as per lists displayed under the map.

You’re right, the Netherlands are an exception though they belong in the EU. I’m not aware of any other exception.

1 Like