Mobile app Feedback

Hey, can you share a screenshot? I dont have this option.

1 Like

“Don’t push the button yet” said @jankjr

1 Like

I won’t, I don’t know what does it do anyway

What does MPC mean?

FYI Nash already uses this technology for their API keys.

Thanks, I know about this in general since Fabio spoke about it here on community forum but all the specifics are unclear.

As said by Jan above and Fabio previously, MPC upgrade means all your “clients” (the mobile app, the web app, etc) will use the above mentioned API keys. This should bring several notable improvements to Nash products. Here’s a non-exhaustive list:

• The “Unlock your session” feature, which prompted you to re-enter your password and 2FA whenever you had refreshed the page, will be removed.
  • You will be able to create sub-accounts - or generate special credentials - with restrictions of your choice: no withdrawals or only to specific addresses, trading limitations, etc. Here’s an example to better illustrate how this could be used by individuals and institutions.

Please take my words with caution as some improvements may only become available at a later stage or not at all if I am mistaken :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are there any benefits of staying in the current system? Why would anyone not use MPC? Is the current system enough for most (occasional) retail traders or are they also recommended to migrate to MPC?

Everyone will need to migrate to MPC. It is safer and less cumbersome which opens opportunities for better UX and new services, as said by Jan.

2 Likes

The MPC option is gone in today’s update

1 Like

So Nash officialy introduced MPC wallets but I still don’t have the option I had a couple of days ago (screenshot from the above posts). Is this “under the hood” improvement so we transitioned automatically or the MPC support for mobile app will be available later?

I talked to support and according to them it was just implemented on the backend and the service, but isn’t quite available for users quite yet. Soon you will have options to set limits and whitelist addresses and such.

1 Like

The only things I am missing currently are;

• Affiliates portal
  • Darkmode

Today’s update killed my app

Reinstall it :slight_smile:

Several of my referrals reported the same issue.

Any update on the dark theme ETA?

Since Nash will be focusing on its mobile app this should be one of the top priorities for the design team. No need to create everything from scratch since the dark blue theme used on desktop is perfect, just apply it on mobile.

2 Likes

It’s not as easy as that @Garda. If it were, we would have done it already.

Two points here:

1. in short term if it is not revenue generating, it does not get priority
  2. I would also love dark mode, but this ‘feature’ is mainly for folks that have been in crypto for some time and know what it is. Most people new to the space won’t care (look at how long it took Apple to introduce dark mode).

When we have time and dev resources, we will look to make it happen.

6 Likes

Please allow users to remove specific coin balances (visually) from the wallet. Some coins are immovable because there is either no trading pair or transaction fees are higher than the amount stored in the wallet.

To me and maybe other users it is a noise in the screen to see coins you do not use (non-active)