Mobile app Feedback

Hello all,

Made this thread so people can provide feedback for the mobile App.

One change I would like to see is the possibility to change the Menu from the right side ( + button that is located right down) to the left, for left handed people.

A second improvement I would like to see:

When first installing the app, to show the menu and to explain the option you have when you first launch the app and log in.

7 Likes

I would love to see different colors when moving funds in and out the trading contract tbh.
Say nash blue when sending funds to the trading contract ( instead of red )
and bitcoin orange when sending funds from the trading contract to the personal account
( instead of green )

5 Likes

I have a new flagship phone and it takes about 15 seconds to load the Nash app. This should not happen on a phone with top SoC and 8 GB of ram. In the future updates the team should work to drastically reduce the loading time (2-3 seconds max).

Also, I would like to have the dark theme.

Other than that, the app runs, looks and feels great!

6 Likes

Just want to report that in the latest update the app starts much faster (I used an online stopwatch on my PC). When I restart the phone the app started in 3.9 seconds and after I used it a few times it starts below 3 sec. Great job!

3 Likes

dark mode will be so nice, for sure it is in the pipeline, coming soon.
Keep it up last mobile update for market display is really nice, the app is better update after update

I still find it a bit slow to launch. This has been said before but I believe we could yield a better overall impression of speed by splitting the app into 2 parts:

• An unauthenticated part, faster to load: it would contain latest nash-related news and KPIs as well as display favorite tokens
  • An authenticated part - the rest as it exists, easier to load since part of the app will have already been loaded

Lastly, the “unlock app” screen is displayed for a split second after unlocking the app (using my fingerprint):

Though it’s a detail, it feels a bit confusing and sloppy.

Keep up the great work :pray:

5 Likes

Would be nice to have an option to copy my referral link from within the app.

I am surprised that feature isn’t already in there so if it is and I’m blind, I apologize. I just couldn’t find it.

1 Like

Could be good to move a little bit on the left the graph cuz it’s was kind annoying to move the line at the end of the graph was a bit tricky to touch the corner of my iphone screen to get it.

And if we can have the price of the asset on the top could be very nice

3 Likes

After yesterday’s update we a new option to “migrate account to MPC”. Can you please explain what does this mean? Will there be some kind of graphic tutorial (like a YouTube animation) that explains this to new users?

1 Like

Hey, can you share a screenshot? I dont have this option.

1 Like

“Don’t push the button yet” said @jankjr

1 Like

I won’t, I don’t know what does it do anyway

What does MPC mean?

FYI Nash already uses this technology for their API keys.

Thanks, I know about this in general since Fabio spoke about it here on community forum but all the specifics are unclear.

As said by Jan above and Fabio previously, MPC upgrade means all your “clients” (the mobile app, the web app, etc) will use the above mentioned API keys. This should bring several notable improvements to Nash products. Here’s a non-exhaustive list:

• The “Unlock your session” feature, which prompted you to re-enter your password and 2FA whenever you had refreshed the page, will be removed.
  • You will be able to create sub-accounts - or generate special credentials - with restrictions of your choice: no withdrawals or only to specific addresses, trading limitations, etc. Here’s an example to better illustrate how this could be used by individuals and institutions.

Please take my words with caution as some improvements may only become available at a later stage or not at all if I am mistaken :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are there any benefits of staying in the current system? Why would anyone not use MPC? Is the current system enough for most (occasional) retail traders or are they also recommended to migrate to MPC?

Everyone will need to migrate to MPC. It is safer and less cumbersome which opens opportunities for better UX and new services, as said by Jan.

2 Likes

The MPC option is gone in today’s update

1 Like