Masternodes

As the well-known Warren Buffet once said, “If you can’t find a way to earn money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” As much as if you like this date or if you hate it, when it comes to the world of cryptocurrencies, one way where you can easily get passive income “while you sleep” is through NASH and another option is MASTERNODES.

I think our main mission is to make Nash the center of the largest traffic of cryptocurrency operations in the market, I have seen that many people are interested in those projects in which you can have a MASTERNODES, this is great to include in the nash exchange, because the People who are interested in the project can join Nash and buy or also the holders of tokens that have been generated from the nodes can sell or exchange them here.

Cryptocurrencies running Masternodes
There are numerous projects that make use of masternodes in their networks, but many of these projects are smaller and are not widely known in the ecosystem.
Here is a short list of the most recognized currencies that run Masternode:
Dash (DASH)
Pivx (PIVX)
Nuls (NULS)
Deviant (DEV)
SysCoin (SYS)
Energi (NRG)
Vitae (VITAE)
Phore (PHR)
The list is long, I would like to know your comments and as many ideas as possible to find all the possible options to move the commercial traffic of those projects to Nash.

3 Likes