Liquidity mining (NEX farming) program details

Can’t believe you are complaining about the value of the rewards. Many top CEX do trading competitions for much less reward. Beside, this is just a beta targeting community, I believe it will be improved with the lesson learnt from the beta.

1 Like

When I think about the ICO, I ask myself the following question: Can Nash distribute the NEX?
What do the authorities say?

Now would be a good time for Fabio or perhaps Ethan to reach out and try to get on the Pomp Podcast. NEX giveaway program aside, I think Anthony would be very interested in what Nash is doing, and it would be a great way to onboard new users. Even better if the timing is before this giveaway.

1 Like

Thanks man! It is been a while I want to try trading with bots. A bit expensive the entry price although. So I will start trading from now to see if I am lucky to get this present. By the way this is a piece of a gift!
I just used this week the Nash Cash to bring some cash for the trading program. My overall expirience was very positive in 1 day the USDC was ready. I had to accept a new quote, but to be honest I was quite surprise I was getting more USDC than the exchange rate on the quote… At the end the amount was the correct one. Thanks for the attitude in all you do as a team!

4 Likes

Any chance there can some kind of cap at the top (or base minimum) so it’s not just dominated by a couple of the richest accounts?

We want to see as much volume as possible on nash. Why should you limit that upwards. Liquidity mining is there to create volume. There is absolutely no point in adding a limit above. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yeah I don’t disagree, but what if all the smaller accounts that might struggle to create 10k volume a day give up after the first week due to massively diminished incentive? Is that a positive for the volume?

Then unfortunately that’s the case even if it sounds hard. Much worse, I think someone would do 1 million but only have to do 100,000.

1 Like

We all want massive volume, I would love to see it even though it will probably force me to give up on the beta program, but it could just end up the few biggest accounts dominating the first 2 weeks, then just coasting while the smaller to medium accounts decide it’s not worth the effort. For me, I have to track all trades for tax purposes so I’m just not a trader. But I do want to help volume and I’ll be giving this a crack at least for the first week.

If the situation you are talking about should arise, the volume should be so high that I personally would not care whether I still take part in the program or not. I still get fees: P

1 Like

Yeah man, it’s still a net positive, so all good. I suppose all I am saying is that if I go to the effort to create 10k a day for the first week and I get 2 x NEX, that’ll be be me done for the beta. I’ll still be pumped about Nash, keep making my occasional BTC purchases and buying more NEX when I can, but it just wouldn’t be worth continuing to participate in the beta.

This is the main pain point for me as well…

1 Like

Just reminding that I will count the volume of the 1st week for the Gunbot gift as Monday to Monday, so including this weekend.

This is so great! To see the community accumulating learning to trade, we will continue to provide support for tooling and incentives to this, there are two things I will add:

• Market making (not only taking) with arbitrage should be fairly profitable in Nash (specially outside of BTC markets - that are more competitive), as Nash operates cash business now it can bring higher margin taker demand to the platform. What is this? What this means? When we offer prices for people paying with crypto we have to honor it for 15 minutes, so we need to compute the risk on that and create buy/sell prices that account for market volatility - so we buy at a higher price and sell at a lower that makes the risk worth it - that taker demand will come exclusively to Nash markets (as we explained before it is our back-office liquidity source).

• I personally think a few people on this amazing community should have a Netherlands, Portugal or Malta trading company - to offset taxes and open future opportunities. I will say that Nash 3 of the 5 founders of Nash meet on NEO community first. If you are having too much fun on this, with people you like and there is a profit chance why not give it a try!?

14 Likes

agreed. The energy among this community is awesome. So many great things happening right now. I believe we will reach a point where Nash Community trade on Nash, provide the liquidity to Nash and live from their Nash dividends. Nash will be as successful as the energy the community gives to it.

6 Likes

Been following the project since early 2018 and have not lost even a little belief since then. Been gunning for one of the gunbot licences this past week :crossed_fingers: and will contribute as much volume as I can during the upcoming liquidity program :grinning:

5 Likes

just wondering how to get $10k daily volume with $200 as you mentioned @canesin with only 4 pairs reaching over 10k volume and 2 pairs you recomment not taking (btc pairs)

I have been running the @fabibi bot (and thank you SO MUCH for letting us use it!! ) in several pairs in several situations (simultanious, 6 sec intervals, pingpong/taker/spread/robocop) but in not 1 I got over 0.2 btc or 2000usd, making only $0.75 on the most profitable day not taking in consideration the one time I set the bot at a loss loosing everything 10x in the blink of an eye.

It is just my opinion, and I know I will get a lot of toxic replies, but dropping the threshold to $2k daily will make a lot more people try and thus enhance the liquidity and traders thus speed. Now people will just give up and it will be contra productive.

Good luck. Still hope this project will catch up.

5 Likes

Just because you mentioned this, nobody will be toxic :grin:

If you can’t efficiently meet the threshold in a sustainable manner than you very likely should be teaming up with friends and community colleagues instead of trying to crack it alone.

1 Like

@canesin
Blondie is not cracking it, he is saying that if you don’t have that much money, you are not be able to get the 10k volume as you mentioned before.

When marketmakers?

Fabio, can we have an ETA on official info for this program please?