Less than a month Release πŸš€

Favio said it today in a radio interview, so now we have a date, there we go Nash !!!:tokyo_tower::tokyo_tower::tokyo_tower::rocket::rocket::rocket:

Yes i heard the same and it sounded like a little teaser :wink:

1 Like

Do not you want to wait until Q2 until you pop the corks? I know that he said that, but I would still prefer an official confirmation. In the past, similar things have been said that have arrived differently. So stay calm and wait until tonight …

2 Likes

I really, highly doubt Fabio would let that slip if it wasn’t accurate. Not to mention other members of the team were there who didn’t jump in to correct him.

Honestly, if he overspoke and it’s not launching around a month from now, this would be a pretty bad PR mistake.

I have complete faith though. The team is very professional and I believe he said it because it’s going to be mentioned at the quarterly event anyways.

:nash_n:

3 Likes

Looks like it was all accurate. Great job to the team!

Nash will go live on 23 August 2019. ETH/NEO cross-chain trading, funds management tools and fiat ramps will be available at launch, with more features coming soon! #TrustYourselves pic.twitter.com/gH2XDGXcEg

β€” Nash (@nashsocial) July 27, 2019

3 Likes