KYC for DEX?

Do you require any KYC for withdrawal and deposits ? I exciting to know about Nash team policy about KYC for DEX?

You don’t “deposit” your crypto :grin:
Nash is non-custodial. The exchange never has your crypto :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I deposit my crypto, I mean if it is DEX, KYC no need, But i wanna know about that from the team

Nash will have fiat on and off ramps. These 3rd party providers have to implement KYC due to anti-money laundering laws etc. Also, Nash is a regulated exchange with a security token, thus they have to follow rules like any company with a publicly traded security token. You can trade on the exchange up to $1000 per 24 hours without KYC when the DEX launches. Above that amount, KYC will be required.

3 Likes

Nash can’t control your funds, but can limit the amount of trade at contract level(state channel/matching engine protocol) based on your KYC status. Nash didn’t announce the max trade amount limit for trading without KYC. I guess, they will announce it before launch.

1 Like

@janasena it’s $1000 daily. It’s in the bottom left corner of the trading screenshot :slight_smile:

1 Like

ha…ha, good observation.

1 Like

Thanks for helping out

Hi! Anyone knows if the KYC will require a ID only or does it need a Passport, cause i’m a student and i didn´t won the lottery, so if someone has done it does it require passport or ID is enough?

1 Like