Is there an ETA on BTC listing after the March 31st Beta Launch?

Do we have any idea when BTC will be integrated post beta launch?

Not only will BTC bring the most volume for the NASH Exchange but it should also give us the best testing and user feedback when it comes to volume and speed since it’s volume is unmatched, this would be the most beneficial to us during the beta.

2 Likes

Absolutely thirsty for BTC on Nash…

3 Likes

A very thirsty scrot!!! Errgghh

1 Like

I feel like it has to be soon right? The giveaway is in BTC and it ends in June… they also have the BTC logo all over the website.

This is what I was thinking…

I guess you can buy BTC with the fiat gateway when it launches. In that case, you’ll be able to keep it in your nash wallet but you cannot trade it until they found a way to trade BTC on their dex.

2 Likes

Based off how the team stated that they have a few implementation ideas for integrating BTC and that they were already working on it, with the addition of the logos on the site and wallet, I’d assume they’re close to a solution but that’s why I was asking. I was hoping someone from the team may shed some more light. As far as the gateway goes that would be possible but it would pretty much defeat the purpose imo since the gateway is supposed to be a one-stop shop for purchasing and trading as an all-in-one package.

I can’t even begin to imagine how to implement trading BTC quickly and in a decentralised way so I would be happy with being able to just store it and buy it on launch.