Is it possible to stake coins such as ADA, TEZOS etc. on a Dex?

I know they are offering these on CEX already and I think it will drive many new customers but having it decentralized would be a Killer feature in my opinion.

Can someone shine some light on this topic - Is it possible to stake ADA (or others) on Nash?
I think it would be a nice source of income for Nash as well.

The claiming/staking happens on that specific blockchain. Claiming NEO GAS has been added to the Nash App, but it does not generate extra income/fees for Nash.

But it would be really nice to have all staking and claiming options per blockchain on Nash.

1 Like

Yes, but would Nash need to create a pool for people to be able to stake ADA? Interested in how this is done from a technical standpoint?!

1 Like

Waiting for Goguen mainnet to be able to start to work on those things :stuck_out_tongue:.

6 Likes

Tezos, Algorand, are on their mainnet . Both are on coinbase pro too.
Tezos has one of the biggest community.

3 Likes

This excites me much :smiley:

I was thinking the same. Tezos has a huge community and if Nash could offer zero-fee staking and XTZ trading it would be a feature that would attract a ton of people.

1 Like

What about XTZ staking? Could potentially draw a huge crowd.
How do you view the fundamentals of Tezos, i really respect your knowledge. Would be great to hear your view.

2 Likes

@keschaa Tezos looks solid (specially after passed its initial hurdles), we will look into XTZ staking as well. You guys have to have in mind this is a bit low prio right now, but we move fast.

5 Likes

Thats great to hear Fabio! I fully understand the priorities atm. Just curious to see the potential Nash has.
Awesome to hear it will be looked into. I really believe in Nash, and i really believe in XTZ. So i´m biased for this to happen ofcourse :slight_smile: