Initial thoughts

HI @ethan , @canesin, @clare

I have comments that I would like to make on here

Congrats on Launch first of all, the exchange look amazing, nevertheless, in my opinion I found few things that are not eye appealing.

The area with “spread” and “recent trades” looks quiet congested I found, i guess what I am trying to say that those windows are quiet tiny, and there is a lot of space in them that is not utilized. The order view window i found a bit lengthy, It could be a bit shorter, therefore making windows with spread and recent trades larger.

I am from Canada, and exchange is not live yet, so we here can’t do anything at the moment. A lot of ppl at work know that I have invested into Crypto and they ask me where do I buy Bitcoin, and I still refer them to Calgary based exchange. Where it is incredibly easy to buy bitcoin against canadian . All I do is send CAD to email and within 15-20min or so they appear in my account as CAD$ and then i go ahead and purchase BTC at market or limit price. I do not wanna refer them to that exchange any more because I want to refer all of them to NASH, but I simply can’t at this time. Please figure that out ASAP.

I have over 20K followers on Linked In where I was letting ppl aware of Nash and not it’s launched and I have no idea if I should anymore, since I have no idea where Nash is fully operational, a bit frustrating, that’s all.

Fabio, what do you mean by facelift ? Thanks.

“I believe that this Monday or Tuesday we will have the full initial list available in our support knowledge base, that is also receiving a facelift.”

Are you able to share your marketing plans? I mean like posting videos on youtube with 2K views may not be very effective, what other strategies your folks have up your sleeves?

Are you able to share any projects that have applied for listing on Nash?

Open to any critique by community members and awaiting for founders.

Thank you very much all.

5 Likes

Hi there,

While I am not a founder I can answer a couple of your questions.

Q2. I do not wanna refer them to that exchange any more because I want to refer all of them to NASH, but I simply can’t at this time. Please figure that out ASAP.

We appreciate you referring your friends to use Nash! Please know that we have little control over the jurisdiction permissions of the exchange - it is not something we can simply “figure out”. Our legal team has continued to achieve significant breakthroughs over the past months making Nash an industry leader in terms of compliance - we hope Canada will follow.

Q3. I have over 20K followers on Linked In where I was letting ppl aware of Nash and not it’s launched and I have no idea if I should anymore, since I have no idea where Nash is fully operational, a bit frustrating, that’s all.

If you look through our knowledge base and don’t see an answer to a question you have please let us know.

Q4. Fabio, what do you mean by facelift ? Thanks.
“I believe that this Monday or Tuesday we will have the full initial list available in our support knowledge base, that is also receiving a facelift.

This means that we have updated the look, feel and content of our knowledge base.

Q5 Are you able to share your marketing plans? I mean like posting videos on youtube with 2K views may not be very effective, what other strategies your folks have up your sleeves?

We released a landmark product 32 hours ago. We are proud of the following and community we have created and look forward to building it.

Regards,

Clare

8 Likes

1)Yes
2) NDAX? or what do you recommend?
3)Yes, for me as well, been hyping this to everyone that wants to get into crypto.
4)It’s down for maintenance atm so maybe we will know shortly! :slight_smile:
5)Another competition delay should do the trick.
6)Very special ones, banks and such.

When will the night mode be implemented? the Light mode hurts my eyes and is not pleasing to see in any exchange, should had of been implemented at the start.