First of all I like the new transfer icon on sandbox, whenever you send funds it’s showing the transfer. But I would like to suggest something about that. I have an idea, and I’m curious what you think about it. I think it can improve the UX alot.
Current transfer button:
When you send your funds it’s showing the transfer icon on the top right bar. But it’s gone already when the transfer is in pending. So you still have to go back to the transfer tab in order to see how your transfer is doing.
Improved transfer buttons:
When you send your funds to trading or personal, don’t just show a transfer button but show a transfer button with the current token/coin you have sended and let the transfer staying on the top right bar until everything is done. Here is what I created:
- You send Bitcoin to trading or personal.
- It’s showing the transfer button on the top right bar with the Bitcoin icon.(See screenshot)
- It’s staying there until Bitcoin is out of pending and it turns blue so the user can see it has been completed.
- Show a slow pulse effect on the button so that the user get the button’s attention. (So the user knows that the transfer is done and he/she can now successfully trade)
- Hide the button after a few seconds (after complete)
Animation in action:
Code if needed (See it live):
If you have more then 1 transfer button they could be placed next to each other. With a max of a few buttons just like the popular section. So you can scroll inside of it for example. And when 1 is completed you put that one on the front row so it’s always visible.
Overall I really think this can improve the UX alot.
Let me know what you think about this.