Idea for the future: Market-Maker-Bot-site

hey ho,
days ago, @canesin released a code for a Market maker bot. thx for that! for me as non-techi, i understand nothing but its ok.

my idea is for the future and i dont know if the team already thought about that… dont know so im writing my lines :wink:

non-techi-people need an overlay for the market-maker-bot e.g. with sliders.
for example: i want to buy 10 Neo for Ethereum. so i have put an order. but i want 10x1neo orders one after the other is filled in a periodtime of x.
so the timeframe of the call are 60 min. min. 0 the robot has to put the first order. when its filled in the 60min. the roboter recall the order up to 10times in the timeframe of 60min.
i think you have an idea what i want to say.

there is a very big market-roboter-gap between techies and non-techies. i think it would be a very big boost for marketing as well.

just a thought. what do you think about it?
have a nice day!
Tandem

3 Likes

Using their bot template, you have to host your own bot. So for your idea to be possible Nash would have to host it for you, which makes it a quite ambitious idea, pretty far from Nash’s core business.

That being said, it’s obvious it would increase volume, probably catch a lot of attention.

I’m curious: does anyone know if this is possible on any other exchange?

PS: I am myself a somewhat technical person, however I have yet to try it out. If it had an interface and required 15 minutes to configure, I would have done right when it came out !

3 Likes

cant remember about configurable bots on any other exchange…

on one hand: people already asking about to set up a bot but don´t know how.

on the other hand: you are right. its very ambitious :smiley:
you can also say, the idea is very “nashi” xD
all the things nash is aiming for are very ambitious.^^

1 Like