I want to be a NASH developer. Please response to this thread

Hello developers, admins, community members!
I feel very happy that I’ve found nash community recently. First of all, congratulations to NASH team for creating an awesome community platform! I am looking to be a part of NASH team and want to be a developer. I know my experience is not matched with NASH availability but my enthusiasm for NEX started well before one year when I read NASH whitepaper during my junior year and thus participated in NEX ICO but I was not lucky enough to buy the token. Thereafter, I was looking to invest my scholarship fund in NASH token and waited till it will hit any exchanges. Fast forward, now I own some NEX token and feeling really happy about it, on the other hand, I’ve found this community as well. Thanks to NASH team.

Here is my basic intro:
I am a senior student doing my major in CS and I do love programming.
My domain in programming is Algorithm and Data Structure more precisely competitive programming. I am very fond of what is called blockchain technology and more precisely what I believe is that the next big thing in blockchain is a decentralized exchange(DEX). I don’t know which place I am fit for NASH developer but I hope that I will develop that sort of skills within a given timeframe which is required by the NASH team and be a part of like-minded people. I do have a background in cryptography, the blockchain technology and good in data structure and algorithm.

I want to be a part of the futuristic technology that could become reality very soon with an amazing & exciting team.
So, I want to know what sort of skills do I need to work upon to get hired by NASH or is there any sit available for that fits with my skills i.e Algorithm and data structure(Software developer). I am really looking forward to hearing feedback from NASH team and community members.
I will highly appreciate your all feedback.

1 Like

Hi @mupkin

welcome to the community. Your resume sounds good but I’m not a person associated with Nash so I can’t comment on anything regarding applications.

I’m sure @clare or @canesin can help you more.

Have a warm welcome!

They’re looking for Devs who have experience with functional programming last time I checked.
Believe it was 1y experience with Elixir.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for your response!

Thank You!

:wink:

Just keep learning everyday and I’m sure you’ll find something suitable! Good luck!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for having taken your time to provide me with your kind words, valuable feedback, and gracious support all of which are very much appreciated! I am sincerely concerned and apologize that I fell short on your expectations in some area and will definitely work upon it. Looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

I think the best way to start is to Join the City of Zion global team and start to solve the puzzles in Github, that is the only way your enthusiasm will be spotted, it free anybody can join

2 Likes

Hi Mupkin,

If you are still looking for a blockchain job?
Check out the jobs over here:

They look good, with some good jobs, and blockchain related.
Have a good one!
Cheers