I didn’t think the team were able to pull off BTC/ETH chains on the dex. I should note i was so bullish on them I didn’t get a spot in the ICO so i had to go through a pool and we paid $1.5-$2 each on average. I only bought 1k nex.
I’ll start off by saying for some strange reason out of all the Crypto projects I’ve put money in (and there was heaps), this has been the most consistent team delivering time and time again.
Listening to the recent interview with Brad Laurie with Fab, really hit home for me that I need to take this project more serious, listening to both him and Ethan (from past interviews) is a good clear indication that these 2 young guys know exactly the paths to take, tech wise/business wise.
I remember since the beginning of nash, the exchange was the main product, but now I’m looking forward to the team delivering:
- Options Trading - Non custodial Lending
- Non Custodial Lending- and interest generating for user accs.
- DeFi- Nash Pay, Fiat Ramps 0% fees.
- Nash Pay- Merchants accept crypto (and receive their national currency) (that is huge in itself)
- Nash handles the blockchain conversions for free (easier for non-crypto merchants to use this service)
- Always upgrading UI/UX, really listen to feedback.
- Holding off on the STO dealers license is a good move, it’s unnecessary usage of funds especially if it’s not 100% sure if it will pay off short-term, team is very well aware how to pivot for the better of the company, and i’m sure when it makes sense to get it, they will.
- Future IPO protection: In the case of a future funding, we as NEX holders are actually the most protected crypto project in the entire world because of the token’s direct value tied to the success of the exchange/additional revenue streams. If they raise a boatload of money, that will probably be used to scale whether through marketing/partnerships or whatever seems fit, and we benefit as more people will use there services = more return. For example: if ripple do an IPO, there token holders hold nothing, the equity stake is alot more valuable then holding XRP that does absolutely nothing.
- Volume: People worrying about the volume, I admit that it does hit the back of the mind. It’s literally the main obstacle and it’s obviously the biggest at the end of the day, but for all the reasons above, they have constantly done exactly what they said they were going to do and I’m more and more confident out of MVP there hard work will pay off. Alot of world first developments and even being the first STO in Europe, first to break boundaries and take all the legal steps required to get it done, but they got it done.
This team gets sht done, non stop, I’m so convinced now that regardless if NEX ran out of cash, they will find funding some place. Once you have a winner mentality mindset, as an investor, those are the teams you should put your hard earned money with.
The InterWork Alliance (IWA), is a new conglomerate sponsored by Accenture, Digital Asset, Microsoft and NEO, with principal members such as Chainlink, ING, IBM, NASDAQ, R3, Web3 Labs, UBS etc, and Associate members such as Hyperledger etc.
Now I don’t know the ties towards Nash and any of these potential gateways to different business relationships, but NEO is leading the charge on this alliance, I can only assume in some way Nash has the options in the future to potentially work together with these different bodies. I’m not saying they will but as NEO invested in Nash, it could only be a benefit for Nex.
So where from here? personally, I’m planning to stake my entire amount, I have a family, a recently unemployed partner due to covid-19, but come next month I’m going to lock 100% of my tokens for 24 months, The crypto scene is full of scams and teams that don’t have the investors best interest at hand, you can have some projects like WaltonChain, I was a hodler through 2017-2020, that have awesome technology, but 0 care for investors and it really opens your eyes that tech isn’t everything.
The engagement and even this community forum is a massive deal imo, it gives a sense of ownership and to be apart of there goals, since this may take years to really take off, having a community helps you through it. There aiming really big and delivering step by step and I don’t want people to forget the biggest goal of all.
Nash 2030- 1 Billion users, Why not? they have done everything else they’ve went after.
Thanks for reading my little personal rant.
What’s your big take on Nash? what gets you excited on this team? anything you guys are looking forward to?