How many australians in the nash community?!

So how many fellow aussies are part of the nash family? what are your thoughts on how people this side of the world would embrace Nash?

6 Likes

I am in with it. Also, I have got it introduced to few of my friends. Next target property in Potts Point :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brisbane Nash Fan

3 Likes

Adelaide :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

sydney :v: think people here would embrace it. Aussies don’t like being ripped off and the reduced fees in comparison to other exchanges, payment services alone is enough for me to jump aboard. Hopefully others see it too and follow

2 Likes

They should have their next meetup in Sydney.

1 Like

Perth, I’ll probably focus on introducing freelancers who use PayPal to nash, once nashPay is ready.

1 Like

Central Coast :grinning:

1 Like

Perth. I’m looking forward to what comes next!!

1 Like

good to see a few aussie crew! perth here

Geez. You can’t get more Aussie than a bloke called “Robbo”. haha.

Great to see the Aussie’s representing strong. Melbourne crew here.

I’m interested to see who the fiat on/off ramps will be through in AUS? Any thoughts peeps?

2 Likes

Perth :wink:

Good to hear! :slight_smile:

I believe Nash is well suited to Australia, as most of our transactions are electronic. Nash Pay will do wonders here. We need to get some fiat onramp partners, I can’t wait to be able to buy crypto without my credit card provider locking my card because of purchases on Binance or Coinbase.

1 Like

Melbourne here, I would love to see NASH take advantage of the space in Australia.

2 Likes

Aussie here as well! :slightly_smiling_face:

Our numbers are definitely growing and there is probably plenty more that don’t want to identify themselves publicly, I was one of them when this thread was originally created! :man_shrugging:

I really hope Nash tries to enter the Australian Market a little more aggressively especially with their Fiat on and off ramps, we have fairly progressive Crypto regulations!
Completely speculating here, however, I believe it might be easier to get a foothold here than they realise!

I still use Coinspot as my fiat ramp and it kills me, I wish I could use Nash cash! :thinking:

Nash cash would work really well with our instant PayID system, I mentioned it to Fabio six months ago, however, he said they would need a physical address in Australia to use it…
I don’t know enough about the inner workings of it to confirm if that’s the case…

3 Likes

Aussie-Indian here… Been a nash lover since lottery… using multiple indian exchanges from 2017… registered to, but not using any in Australia. I believe Nash has great potential in both countries… Wondering how we all could help… Currently based in Adelaide…

2 Likes

G’Day Sport!

3 Likes

Maybe it’s possible for a few Australians to start an LLC, and then find a banking partner through that? I’ll do a bit of reading.

There’s like 2 dozen on-ramps listed here that accepts AUD, so it can’t be that difficult - https://www.finder.com.au/how-to-buy-bitcoins

6 Likes